Chapter 054

Chapter 054 - Rush to the Hospital

Upon seeing that he had single-handedly cleaned up the entire second meal box , Le Yao himself finally realized that something was wrong.

He would never eat so much normally, let alone such an amount for dinner. His Master used to pay a lot of attention towards maintaining one’s health. His wife, a nurse, was always alert, so he was never able to eat too much at night. Although he didn’t 100% follow their habit, he was still somewhat affected, so he had developed a habit of eating till he was at most 90% full every night, and he would not let himself have more than that.

But this time, his stomach was even obviously bulging a little.

He didn’t know why, but he thought that today’s food was particularly delicious and one box was not enough.

After Le Yao had finally put down his chopsticks, his first thought was: Could there be something inauspicious attached to my body?

However, he soon discovered that it wasn’t so. If it was true, he wouldn’t even have the energy to think about the possibility of its existence, and his consciousness would not be as clear as it was right now. Then, there were two other possibilities: one was that something was wrong with his body, and the other one was…

In his mind, Le Yao calculated how many days had passed since his estrus period. He arrived at a rather delicate number: four weeks.

It’s been four weeks, which means… I might be… could I?!

Le Yao looked at Xu Yao and found that his husband was also looking at him. None of them spoke a single word. After finishing their dinner, they quickly went out to burn the library and the books, and then watched the undead soldiers move the books into the library in order. They chatted as they walked home.

“That meal…” said Le Yao, “I still think that it really was delicious.”

“If it was that delicious, we can go eat it again next time. It’s not that troublesome to go to the cafeteria anyways,” said Xu Yao. “I’m just afraid that you’ll feel uncomfortable after eating so much.”

“Un.” Le Yao thought that since Xu Yao was so attentive, he should probably make sure of it first, before he told Xu Yao. What if I’m not? Doesn’t everyone say that Alphas value their offspring a lot? A wonderful person like Le Feishan being an exception to that of course. Thus, Le Yao would only tell Xu Yao about it only after confirming himself.

Xu Yao was also about to open his mouth, but in the end, he didn’t probe. It was mainly due to the consideration that during their physical examination at the Marriage Center, the doctor had said that Le Yao might not be able to conceive easily. In the case Le Yao was not actually pregnant, the question might end up causing unnecessary pressure on him.

As if nothing had happened, the couple reached home after the long walk. One went to work in the study while the other secretly checked for information on the Internet in the bedroom.

_What is the probability of getting pregnant during estrus?

_Is it easy to get pregnant during estrus?

_How long will it take for male Omegas to show pregnancy symptoms? Will it start with a sudden craving for food?

_What should male Omegas pay attention to when they are pregnant?

After carefully reading through each article, Le Yao decided to bring along a thick mat to the mountain the next morning.

Although he was not psychologically prepared for pregnancy, if he really was pregnant, he would not insist on aborting the fetus. After all, he was an Omega, and he would end up getting pregnant sooner or later either way. He also didn’t have the heart to end a life. It was… a bit awkward, but he could only convince himself that an Omega giving birth was a very natural process in this new world.