Chapter 103

Chapter 103 - A Little Distressed

Le Yao fully understood that his children were quite different from ordinary children. They were born with supernatural powers and also grew very quickly. However, he still wouldn’t haven’t expected them to be as powerful as this, ah.

Xu Yao almost thought that he was mistaken when he had heard the light ‘Da!’ sound out just moments ago.

So, he brought Xu Hang a little closer to his face and whispered, “Hanghang, you just said Dad, didn’t you? Can you say Dad again?”

The little boss clenched his fist and resolutely uttered another, “Da!”

The pronunciation was not that accurate, but he mumbled the word again with a little grin. It was as if he had understood Xu Yao’s question.

The couple were instantly struck by overwhelming emotions!

However, Le Yao also felt rather sour in his heart. It was he who took care of the children every day, and for lengths of time at that! But the first one they called out to was Xu Yao! Hmph!

Usually, he referred to himself as ‘Yaoyao’ whenever he talked to the children. For example, he would say, ‘Come on, little babies, will you let Yaoyao change your diaper?’ or ‘Today, Yaoyao will take you to a nice place’ and so forth.

Only on a few occasions had he called himself ‘Dad’ when talking to them, but in order to distinguish between himself and Xu Yao, he would add ‘small’ when referring to himself and ‘big’ when referring to Xu Yao—such as ‘Your Big Dad is back!’ In this way, their children wouldn’t get confused when trying to recognise and address their parents.

But, it was obvious that the ‘Da’ uttered just now was for Xu Yao! Because his eldest son’s eyes had always stayed on Xu Yao’s figure!

Le Yao couldn’t stand it! He then bent over and said to the others, “Weiwei, Lili, come, call me Yaoyao, or Small Dad!”

Contrary to his glowing expectations, their second and third child didn’t make even a single sound! They simply licked their little fists and looked at Le Yao dazedly.

Le Yao suspected that he soon wouldn’t only be just a sour lemon essence, but he would quickly become a big lemon tree with only sour lemons hanging on it!

Why?! This isn’t fair, ah…

At this time, Xu Yao suddenly said, “I think it should be related to father-in-law.”

The father-in-law he mentioned was of course the Fengdu Emperor, and not the foolish Le Feishan. With odds of nine out of ten, it was very likely that the current situation had something to do with how the Fengdu Emperor had retained the soul of their first child. Surely it couldn’t be that his grandpa had left a dark shadow in his grandson’s heart because he had held his soul for so many years of his existence, right?

It was not impossible.

“Even if this is related to my father, I should still be the one he calls out to first. How can it be you?” Le Yao couldn’t think of a logical reason.

“Hah, forget it, I don’t want to think about it anymore. Anyway, I suppose it’s also good that he called out to you first.” Although this matter had initially made him feel really upset, it only led to a minor inner conflict before happiness overwhelmed all of his other emotions. It was a wonderful feeling to hear their children call his most favorite person ‘Dad’.

“Did President Liu say when the children will be able to stay out of the incubator for longer periods?” Xu Yao, who held the eldest one, felt that he appeared to be pretty comfortable lying in his arms. He didn’t seem to be in a hurry to go back to his bed at all.