Chapter 033

Chapter 033 - Adverse Drug Reaction

Upon reading the ‘three’ flowers on the agreement, Le Yao sent a million scornful curses to Xu Yao in his heart, and then quickly came up with a plan to counter attack. After that, he didn’t let himself idle. He took out the wet incense, pinched all of it into incense cones so that Xu Yao wouldn’t even have an excuse to help him, and then took out his light brain.

He checked online for 3D architectural designs specifically created for 3D model printing. There was software available for drawing these kinds of architectural designs, some applications that helped simplify original designs, and there were also many kinds of 3D templates for the desired model. As long as one selected a template, filled in the color and adjusted the size, one could make anything. Le Yao chose a set of two-story villa templates, filled in the color, selected the size, and then also selected templates for chairs, beds, wardrobes, and other furniture required for the interior decor of the villa. After doing this, he burned the deck of playing cards that Xu Yao had given him, with a ‘Conscription Condition’ attached.

Ji Fengyu saw the extra ‘document’ when he received the set of playing cards. He read it and didn’t say anything for a while.

“Could it have been the General’s idea?” asked Wang Feixia after reading the note.

“I don’t think so,” Song He continued, “Xu Yao seems to be a very straightforward person. If he was the one who came up with this idea, he would have mentioned it whilst he was drinking with us. But since he didn’t say anything before, it means he didn’t want to use Brother Xiao Le’s special abilities. At least, not at that time.”

“It was Le Yao’s idea,” Ji Fengyu said, “He had done this more than five hundred years ago, but he hadn’t raised many ghosts at that time. Including me, only three spirits were raised.”

“You?” Wang Feixia looked at Ji Fengyu in surprise, “You should be his friend, not his soul soldier, right?”

Ji Fengyu said, “One thing you should know is that not only do I think of him as my best friend, but I also recognized him as my ‘Master’. Although I didn’t help him do anything meaningful before, the reason for that is because he didn’t give me any chance. If he really needs my help, I am bound to do so. You know, after my death, he was the only one who gave me food, clothes, helped me get rid of my resentment, and even wanted me to reincarnate. No one in my own family was that nice to me.”

“Where are the other two soul soldiers now?” asked Wang Feixia.

“They reincarnated while Le Yao was still alive,” Ji Fengyu sneered at himself and continued, “I still haven’t gotten rid of all my grievances.”

“Brother Xiao Le is really particular about it,” Song He said, “It’s not a small and easy matter to raise souls, let alone enough for an army.”

A Master raised soul soldiers, while these soul soldiers would work for him and listen to his command. The Master was in charge of food, residence, and their future, as well as being responsible for the elimination of their resentment and so on. If all the soul soldiers were reliable, it was good karma to do so. But if there were some unconstrained ones, the Master would be in trouble because if the soul soldiers made mistakes, the ‘fault’ would be accounted to their Master.

That was to say, even if Le Yao really wanted to raise soul soldiers, he would have to find some loyal and good spirits.

At present, the number of ‘good souls’ that Le Yao knew well were very small.

Wang Feixia said, “Count me in. All these years, I have been wandering around doing nothing. I want to be reborn but I cannot. I’m dying of boredom. I need to find something to do. Moreover, it’s not good to live without food.”