A BIT IN THE FUTURE

"I feel like I am the worst so I always act like I am the best

"I feel like I am the worst so I always act like I am the best.."

ANNA'S POV

Hi I am Anna, Anna windsor. You all got to know that I have powers which is great but also that I may or may not die if I can't control it soon. I am 10 years old now thankfully I can control my power, really nicely might I add.

Let me tell you what happened, while parents were freaked out by the fact that I might die if I can't control my powers, I was sleeping peacefully on my bed in the hospital.

Then after having a really long conversation with my brother, my parents decided to tell me. My powers and I am the last person to know, great isn't it. Sighs in sarcasm.

I was only a little girl and when I got to know that I have powers, I did a little victory dance and became happy; come on its like every kids' dream. But then came another thing which made me panic a lot actually.

But with the help of my family and their support and of course with my amazing skills my powers are in control and I use them for good.

I don't know but the word that I had powers spread around the world like a fire. I had media inside my house and people were treating me like a celebrity.

Reports would ask me to show my powers to them but I didn't know anything then I was a scared little girl. Not that I think of it, how confusing that must have been for a little girl.

Everybody would want attention but to me then I didn't want to gather any.

Now came the thing that how to control my powers, how to use them. Then came many people to the rescue but first my parents. Since my house is really big like really big, my parents made a very big room with every essential I could ever need to practice and with the technology and our great minds it was pretty good.

From further research, we found many things and that my emotions sometimes can affect my powers in a way. I did meditation, practice every single day and was taught by professionals.

Since anything could go wrong until I had full control over my powers, I was homeschooled. I am really smart, good at calculations and every subject. Must be my genes. I too learned hand combat and self defense and now I am a black belt. All over I am a really dangerous person but I wouldn't hurt anyone until necessary.

With time and a lot of practice I had full control over my powers. I could just move things with my mind now and I even discovered that I can break someone's bone with my mind if I wanna and don't ask my how I know that. I felt like eleven from stranger things.

While eleven got weak after using only a bit of her powers and her nose started bleeding, I was much stronger. I would become weak but only after I lift really heavy things or use my mind constantly in moving things.

Next was fire, I learned how to use fire as heat too, whenever I would feel cold I would apply some heat over me. I accidentally burned a boy's hair who was bullying me one day,i repeat accidentally.

Now water, its one of the coolest things, I would make really cool stuff from eater and then freeze it and it wouldn't even melt If I want to. Now wind, with a blow I can make u fly. I have more tricks up my sleeve.

Last but not the least: shadow. Now this was the most confusing thing ever. It would just surround me when I showed really high emotions like when I was really sad. It was like black suffocating wind thingy and then it would be darkness. Good thing I can control but sometimes I can't. It but have a few uses.

So my powers changed me in many ways but my personality changed. You would not see the same innocence in my eyes anymore. I was almost the same except now I was braver, stronger and responsible. I would describe myself as a nice yet sarcastic brunette.

Did I mention that I wear glasses now because I have bad eyesight like my father and brother. I look good in it anyways.

While I was doing pretty good, earth wasn't really. It wasn't habitable anymore and there wasn't even fresh air for us to breathe. My parents are working on this project for going to space and since I am smart, I help them, even go sometimes to work with them. Let's just say my powers aren't the only good thing about me, I have a sharp and intelligent brain too.

I hope that tells what my life has turned into.

Yes she wears glasses cause its nothing to be ashamed of.
Anyway
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote and comment.