1962

"A sky full of stars and yet he was looking at her

"A sky full of stars and yet he was looking at her....."

"John's awake." Anna informed Will.
Will had calmed down after a little bit of consoling. He too mustered up the courage to tell Anna about everything that happened. He did think that his friend would be angry or disappointed but was surprised and glad to know that she was okay with his decision.

"I think the gun that Angela used was the one robot made, your parents are gonna have some questions, you will go tell them, won't you?"

"Yeah, I should tell them. Thank you."

"For what?" Questioned Anna, a little confused.

"For being a good friend." Smiled Will and existed the room. Anna smiled to herself when Will went out of the room, it was nice to have friends other than your dead brother for once.

Once Maureen and John got to know about the gun, they were really curious to know who would hand Angela the gun when it was really obvious what she could do with it. Smith implied that it was Victor. But both the robinsons wanted to have a word with Angela first.

Instead on the way, their chariot got stuck in tar. On the other hand, Judy and the team which went to get the fuel, don informed them of, lost most of the fuel they had managed to collect.
They even lost a life of a man in the journey.

Back at the jupiter of the robinsons, Anna and Penny just tried to make Will feel better. Everyone was a little surprised by the sudden call of meeting by John robinson at the jupiter 4, which is the dhar's.

Apparently, Vijay informed his parents of the conditions of the planet they had crashed on, it was going to die and so were they. Victor not being able to think straight decided to use the little fuel he and his team managed to get and get out of the planet along with his family. He was ready to leave everyone behind with no hope. But, John stopped him and called a meeting.

It was a bit hard to tell everyone in the simplest words possible about the planet and their low chance of survival.

There was only enough fuel for one jupiter, that was to go to the resolute and bring back help. But, there are more problems, aren't they? The fuel wasn't able to provide much power to lift all of the weight of the jupiter. Meaning, they had to loose or remove a few things from the spaceship.

Everything was too important to remove. But, every problem has a solution, right? Gladly Maureen found one. Launching the spaceship without the navigation system. As it was done in the earlier days. It would be really risky, yes. But there was nothing they couldn't do together.

"Welcome to 1962." Beamed Maureen.

Sorry for the short chapters
The next chapter will be longer
Promise!!