ROBINSONS

"I miss you"

"I miss you"

THIRD PERSON POV

Anna bolted straight up and sat. She blinked a few times and a saw someone standing beside to where she was lying down. Her first thought was danger so she raised her hand to punch whoever was standing.

They grabbed her hand, to stop the punch. That wouldn't happen if Anna wasn't feeling weak.

Anna blinked her eyes gazing at the person who grabbed her hand. Her vision was blurry as she wasn't wearing her glasses.
" hey its okay, its  me judy"

"Judy?" Anna said in a slightly hoarse voice.

"Where am I?" Anna asked, slightly groaning in pain.

"You are at my family's jupiter, my brother found you in the forest."

"Mm ok, ugh I can't see anything properly."

"Oh, that could be because you mudt have hit your head somewhere, I cleaned the wound at your forehead and put a bandage."

"Oh thanks, but I need my glasses." She said laughing slightly.

"Oh here, I found them in the pocket of your jacket." Judy said handing Anna her glasses.

"Thanks" Anna said putting it on.

"Okay tell me how do you feel and what happened, I need to check for any more injuries."

"Um our jupiter crashed and then I think I hit my head, I dont remember anything else from then, when I woke up it was all bloodied up and I uh have a gash on my left arm."

"Ok I have tended your head, now i am going to clean your wound on your arm, let me check it, while you keep talking."

"Yeah I did a self check, I dont have any broken bones but I might have some bruised ribs."

"Ok, Anna i am going to clean your wound now and put stitches on, it might hurt a bit okay." She said grabbing everything thing she needed.

Anna winced as Judy finished the stitches and put on bandage.

"Ahh thank you Judy again." Anna said gratefully, looked at the older one.

"Well its apart of my job, okay my brother mentioned something about fire in the forest, and he found you passed out, tell me i will add to your medication."

"After crash, I went to look for survivors in the forest."

"That was so stupid, you shouldn't have gone right after you were hurt." Judy scolded her patient.

"Believe i understand that now, yeah after walking for a while, I sat down and then there was a fire spreading. I tried to blow out the fire with my powers, but drained all of energy while the fire just grew. I felt light headed and then it became hard to breathe and then uh yeah I dont really remember."