JUST TOGETHER

"You have no one to prove

"You have no one to prove.."

THIRD PERSON POV

It was cold. it was getting hard to breathe. it felt like her body was paralyzed. She was crying so hard.

She woke up, opened her eyes and sat up straight gasping, as she relived the moments of when she was stuck in the ice. She was a bit tremulous but calmed down soon enough.

Judy wiped her face with her bare hands, wiping her tears. She checked the time it was 6 am according to the time of this planet they were stranded on.

There was no point in going back to sleep not that she could. The jupiter was filled with complete silence as everyone was asleep, as least thats what judy thought.

Judy got up and went to freshen up careful not to make too much noise. She stood in front of the mirror as she washed her face. Judy splashed water on her face, having flashbacks of being stuck in ice as she closed her eyes. It was driving her crazy. Judy decided to do something to take her mind off.

Judy stepped out from her room and walked down the hallway as quietly as she could. She squinted her eyes as she saw something blue shining in the middle of the hallway, after getting closer she realized it was will's robot.

Ignoring him she went to the garage to get to the treadmill, that was best thing when she had to relax. Judy climbed down the stairs and then jumped down.

She turned quickly as she heard a clink sound from the other side of the room. Judy picked up something from nearby, which happened to be the torque wrench she printed earlier.

Judy tightened her grip around the wrench, raising it with both of her hands, thinking of who or what could be in the garage this early.

She turned to the direction of the sound ready to attack at whatever was there but stopped in between as her eyes fell on Anna who was standing in the attack position her hands in fists.

"Anna?" "Judy?" Both asked each other at the same time but lowered their voice down.

"What are you doing?" Judy asked quietly.
"What are you doing?" Anna asked pointing to the wrench in her hand.

"Right sorry." Judy smiled sheepishly and kept the wrench back. "Now tell me what are you doing here this early."

"Well I woke up early and wasn't able to go back to sleep so I just decided to exercise and since I couldn't go outside for a run I came here." Anna explained motioning to the treadmill beside her.

"Oh same here."

Anna looked at Judy and slightly observed her, she seemed worried and distracted. After a second she realized what it was and frowned slightly.