JUDY ROBINSON

"Grateful I met you

"Grateful I met you..."

ANNA'S POV

(Thoughts in italics)

The first thing I heard when I woke up was the ringing of my clock. I sat up abruptly and turned off the clock. I put on my glasses and got off the bed, immediately missing the warmth of the bed.

Two months had passed since my family and I registered for the test. Our training went really good as well as the tests. The results were to be come out today.

Mom and dad assured me all they could that we will pass but I still couldn't help but get nervous for today.

I started to get ready while by bed was making itself and fixing the sheets. Well technically I was doing with mind but if anyone were to see, it would look like the bed was fixing itself.

It was 5 o'clock and it was time for a run. I put on a cropped t-shirt and tights. I made my hair into a ponytail. After putting on my shoes and grabbing my fitness watch I went down.

The room was surrounded by silence and I all I could hear was chirping of the birds and rustling of trees.

I wrote a note that said out for a run, and put it on the table in case I come back late. I grabbed my water bottle and phone and went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a bit more, almost there.
I run five miles every day. I come to this park almost everyday for jogging which is near my house.
Sometimes it gets hard to run with a mask now but its like a habit now.

As I reached to the gate of the park, I slowed down. I started panting and sweat for dripping off my body.

I was still really nervous for the results of the tests, what if one of us dont pass, I really don't wanna split up the family.

Then suddenly I got hard to breathe, my head was pounding and felt dizzy all of a sudden.

I was so carried up in my own thoughts and walked out of the park. My feet carrying me towards the house. My head was pounding now and I was panting. I was just about to cross the road when someone grabbed my arm and pulled my back.

I saw a car pass by in speed.
How did I not notice that coming.
I turned around and saw a pair of brown eyes, looking down at me which belonged to the girl who saved me.

The girl breathed in relief,"hey are you okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah I am okay, thank you for saving me, I .. did not notice that coming." I said as my breathing calmed down.

"Great.. you are Anna windsor right? I am Judy robinson " She said smiling down at me as she held out her hand

"Yea I am, its so nice to meet you"i said returning the smile as I shaked her hand."I think our parents know each other you are Maureen's daughter right?"

"Yeah yeah I am, of course our mothers are best friends."
"Well its been so nice to meet you and thank you for saving my life."

"Oh its alright, bye have a good day."she said waving at me.
I waved back and said bye and went back to my house.

Small chapter but..
judyyy
Don't forget to vote and comment