WE WERE HERE

"I feel like I'm drowning in my own thoughts

"I feel like I'm drowning in my own thoughts.."

THIRD PERSON POV

Judy finally agreed to stay for the night making the rest happy. Anna and will talked about the cave, wondering if any creature would be there.

It was getting late and Judy urged them to go to sleep soon. So Will, Anna and her decided to get some leaves to put on the ground while Penny decided to stay in the cave.

"Ta-da." Said Penny happily and showed what she wrote 'the robinsons were here.'

"Really, Penny? You tagged the wall?" Asked Judy.

"Okay I admit it's not exactly worthy of Lascaux."

The three looked at Penny eyebrows raised.
"The ancient cave paintings from prehistoric times?" Penny said.
"Paleolithic." Judy told Penny.

"Upper Paleolithic." Will and Anna corrected Judy together.

"You're missing the point. Its the same red ocher here, a billion, billion miles away." Said Penny showing the red ocher she had on her hand.

"Its vandalism." Judy said.

"No its not. No one knows what those ancient cave paintings were for. Why did early humans start to draw? I think I figured it out. You paint a picture so you can sign it." Penny explained.

The last sentence Penny said made Anna remember something, a memory.

"We should sign it." James said.

The little 7 year old, windsor twins were sitting at the dining table. It was a beautiful Sunday and aurora had told them to do something creative.

Aurora and harry were sitting on the couch watching TV while their children were painting. The kids looked at the scenery they both painted together. To them it was a masterpiece.

"Yeah we should." Anna said agreeing with her brother. Both wrote their names on the right bottom corner with their imperfect cursive.

"Wow guys, this looks really  pretty." Aurora commented coming to stand behind the chairs her kids were sitting on, surprised that the kids painted such a good painting.

"Thank you mom." They both sing-songed simultaneously. "We signed it."

"Why's that sweetie?"