THE MECHANIC

"I am a machine whisperer"

DON'S POV

After completing the 23rd trip to alpha centauri, which like any other had been a success, I am yet again sent back to this dying planet.

But honestly who cares, I am just a mechanic,a good one I must say but still I was not a colonist no matter how much I want to.

Now everything is being set up and getting ready for the 24th colonist group and its time for another voyage to alpha centauri.

Being a mechanic and visiting while everything is being checked up whether it's fit to go or not, it makes it easy to
*ahem* import and export things.

And now I am called to fix things for the the next trip. Time to make some money.

THIRD PERSON POV

the windsors passed the test, no surprises there. It was about two weeks until they leave and they all were packing and enjoying on earth whilst they could, let's just say it also involved a lot of junk food and chocolate.

Anna went to James's room after packing her clothes which itself were two bags even after removing a few which she didn't need. She said," come on, you don't think I am gonna go into the new world with no fashion."

Just as she opened the door, she tutted and sighed loudly as the state. James looked up to see her. He was sitting on his suitcase, trying to close it while clothes were still hanging out of the bag completely not folded.

"Thats not how you are supposed to pack things you know."

"What, i thought it would fit without folding."

"Uh-huh it's clearly working." Said Anna sarcastically. "Lemme help you."

After half an hour of packing and shouting

Both of them sat down, sighing loudly clearly knackered. "Anna, James get down here." Called harry.

"Coming dad." Both of them shouted together and went down.

"Anna why aren't you ready, we have to go for the final checking of Jupiters and chariots." Said aurora.

"Uhh its today?" Asked Anna completely  lost.

"Yeah,go and get ready." Harry said.
Anna ran upstairs and put on a black hoodie and jeans. She grabbed her phone and watch and went down.

●●●●●●●●at office of whatever●●●●●●●

Harry and aurora went to do their work in their cabin. While Anna was running tests of chariots to check its working functionally or not.

A notepad in hand she wrote down the problems and things to fix of the respective chariot to give to the mechanic who would come to fix.
"Here you go Mr. Parker." Anna said holding out the notepad to Mr. Parker.