RESOLUTE

"You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars

"You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars.."

THIRD PERSON POV

The scientists and engineers found a way to get to alpha centauri. They all had made jupiter pods and now they were constructing a big spaceship that would support life till the colonists get to alpha centauri.

That spaceship was designed by aurora,harry and Maureen. They decided to name it, resolute. Which Anna found beautiful.

Anna also helped in the making of the resolute. She was asked to help in managing and engineering. She knew the resolute inside out.

But yet no one really knew what was the Christmas star. Anna even asked Ben, but he wouldn't tell her, said it was confidential.

The tests to travel to space to alpha centuari began. They first sent volunteers and leaders which would help in developing the planet.

Due to Ben's job he had to travel back and forth to earth and alpha centauri. Then soon his family too went for alpha centauri in the third colonist group.

It was a very sweet goodbye between the adlers and windsors. The kids promised to meet each other soon at alpha centauri.

Aurora and harry had more work hours due to the all of the work. Anna was also helping a lot in managing and was kind of a part of the crew. Her powers too came in handy.

One day when aurora and harry came back late at night but sent Anna home early, they found Anna crying. They quickly went up to her and hugged her.

She sobbed harder but was grateful that instead of bombarding her with questions her parents just held her.

After she calmed down a bit harry asked,"what wrong sweetheart?"
"Who even am I? Who even am I without my powers?" She replied nervously.

Harry and aurora looked at each other immediately understanding the problem. They let her continue.

"Lately I have been feeling like I am nothing without my powers. Back in the office too everyone needed my help and most of them related to my powers. Like lifting things or heating something or cooling something down."she said sobbing.
Anna took a deep breath and continued," after working the whole day and was very tired and someone asked me to lift something but i-i couldn't do it. I felt weak and then when I got home...."she sniffled," I started crying, "I-i couldn't breathe and my head was pounding. I want to help i really do but sometimes it's too much, I am not even something without my powers." She finished. And started crying silently.

The parents' heart broke after watching their daughter and such state and they had no idea that she was feeling so much. Harry side hugged her while aurora started talking,
"Who said that you are nothing without your powers?"

Anna then looked at her and let out a mmm questioningly.

"Listen to me Anna, you are a very beautiful person in every way, you are kind, you care for everyone and you are so so brave and courageous and are never afraid to do anything. You continue to surprise me not with your powers but with your humanity. You handle things very well Anna and your powers are just a bonus which make you, you. And people just don't need your help because of your powers but your knowledge and the way of handling things. People admire you Anna, you are role model to many people. Your powers dont make you strong its you. You are very lucky to have powers and even if you didn't have them, you would still be a wonderful person." Aurora said, she took a deep breath and said,"and I would love you either way honey."

Then harry said," you don't have to do everything alone, we are in this together and you should know that you matter to people and yes even without your powers. And I love you."

That definitely made Anna feel so much better. She couldn't ask for better parents and she loved them dearly.
"Th-thank you and I love you guys more." She said hugging them.

Suddenly they heard a voice," really a family hug without me".
It was James. They all looked at him and laughed and motioned me to come too.
And it was a big group hug.

Short chapter but okayy.
Just a gentle reminder..
You are beautiful just the way you are.
Thanks you for reading
Don't forget to vote and comment.