INFESTATION

"Danger's my friend

"Danger's my friend..."

THIRD PERSON POV

The robinsons and Anna were sitting in the main hub eating, as they were starving. Dr. Smith had gone to freshen up a bit.

Just as the kids were about to finish, Maureen and John shared a glance and then John nodded his head to Maureen.

Maureen stood up and gathered the kid's attention who were talking about their experience in the storm.

Maureen told them about what they she and John saw back in the alien spaceship. Everyone was shocked as that was not even remotely possible.

"How the hell is this possible ? I mean sure there might have been theories about getting lost in space and time but how could the resolute get us in another galaxy ?"Anna gaped.

"I know its impossible according to every law of physics, but its true." Maureen replied.

"Did you recognize any planet or constellation?"

"I looked for anything to orient us but there was absolutely nothing I recognized at all."

"Okay. I dont understand exactly how lost are we talking about ?" Judy asked in between.

"Yeah like can't find your car in the parking lot kids lost?" Penny added.

"Well of this is earth." Maureen said referring to a cup she just put in the middle of the table. "And this is alpha centuari." She said putting a bottle near the window of the room. " we are, metamorphically, maybe a 600 year drive away."

"Ok so not metamorphically..." Penny said.

"Its uh trillions of light years." Anna said looking at Maureen.

"Look if we got here, we can get back." Maureen said with confidence.

"So.. how do we get back." Will asked.

"Honestly unless the resolute is intact and can find us, we might be stuck here." Maureen replied.

"Which is why, I need everyone working on the problem." She continued as she saw everyone's face fell.

"Maureen." John said sighing but Maureen didn't listen him.

"We need to get the comms operational and we can't do that until we get the ship out of the ice., and Judy you need to-" Maureen was cut off by John.

"Maureen." John said a little louder this time.

"What?" She asked as she was interrupted.

"I think we should a breather." John said for everyone.

"What?"

"With the storm outside, there's nothing we can do anyway and I think we'd all think a lot clearer after some rest."