ALONE

"Two birds on a wire,one says come on and the other says I'm tired

one says come on and the other says I'm tired.."

ANNA'S POV
Trigger warning.

I woke up groggily and groaned as I did do. I squinted my eyes as felt pain all over my body. I opened my eyes slowly as I overcame the bright light.

I could smell something burnt.

Where am I, what happened.

Then it hit me, getting hit by something and then crashing on the planet.

I immediately took off my helmet and fixed my glasses. I did a self check and found that blood was pouring out from my forehead, and had a gash on my left arm. My head was throbbing from pain.

My mind immediately went over to my family, and unbuckled myself to check up on them.

I sat up slowly, my heartbeat increasing with every small step I took. I went to my mother and tried to move the box that fell on her chest. I raised my hand and tried to move it away from my powers from all the energy I had left.

I screamed as I threw the box away with my mind. I crouched down to my mother's body and removed her helmet.

Her chest laid still ,with no flickers of life on her face. "No no no." I whispered to my self, tears coming out my eyes. I sobbed as I realized that my mother was dead. I clutched her hand tightly, crying hoping I could somehow undo this.

I went to father, hoping for better. I found his head against the table with his helmet broken. My vision was blurry from crying and tears fell to my glasses as I approached my father's lifeless body.

I hurriedly took off his helmet, my heart palpitating wildly. There was big scar along his face and his head was bleeding. I sobbed louder, he was also gone.

James

I sprinted towards him, forgetting the fatigue on my swaying legs. I unbuckled him and took off his helmet, desperate to find any remaining flickers of life in him, but I was met with cold silence. I shook his body trying to bring him back but gave in.

I sobbed loudly on his chest, as my whole world fell apart.

I screamed and screamed in pain till my throat started to hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat down, my back against the wall, my head in my hands as I tried not to cry again.

I buried them, my family. That was the heartbreaking thing ever. I felt empty, numb and sad at the same time. The pain was unbearable.

Why not me, why them, I asked myself.

I was all alone now on this planet or atleast I hoped not, there must be other survivors.

I had to get up and try, thats what my family would want. I removed my glasses and ran my hand over my face, trying to wipe off my tears. I put my glasses back on, sat up and went to my room.

My eye caught on the photo of me and my family. Tears started to form in my eyes again but I didn't let them fall. No need to endure.

I grabbed a red and black, zipper sweatshirt and my radio, and then went in the search of survivors. I would come back for my stuff later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the jupiter and saw the beautiful surroundings. There was vegetation on this planet, that explains the earth like atmosphere and oxygen.

I went in the forest, hoping to find survivors. "This Anna windsor, from jupiter 3, do you read? Over." I said into my radio.

But no luck. Then I heard a loud screeching sound from the radio.
There must be something, jamming the radios.

I went deeper into the forest, watching the alien plants in admiration but didn't touch anything.

After a while I saw embers, taking this as a sign of another crash, I tried to contact again.

"This Anna windsor of the jupiter 3, do you read ? Calling any survivors, over." I said into the radio, with hope but still nothing.

I sighed and decided to keep walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My legs were hurting from walking for so long, not to mention my head was still throbbing from when I hit my head, the bleeding had stopped to day the least.

I decided to sit down for a while.

I sat down against a big tree, my mind immediately went to the lifeless bodies of me family. I shaked my head vigorously, trying not to think about it.

I smelled something burning and heard cackling sounds. I got up and looked around.

Mu eyes widen as I saw, raging fire spreading in the forest. I stepped back as the lethal fire started to get nearer.

I shot water out of hands, trying to stop it from coming closer. I waved my hands around, ice starting to reduce to the fire a bit. Maybe it was working, as I continued to spray water from my hands.

Soon I got tired as I used all the energy left using my powers, and also the fact I was already injured and in pain.

I sat down against the tree, exhausted.

I coughed as it became hard to breathe because of the smoke. I took off my glasses and put it in my pocket, my eyes burning from the smoke.

The fire came nearer but I wasn't able to get up or use my powers to save me.

I closed my eyes, breathing heavily as I became light headed.

This was an extremely hard chapter to write and depressing.
I feel bad for killing her family but it had to be done.
In the next chapter, she will be meeting the Robinsons.
Thank you for reading and dont forget to vote and comment <3