THE ICE

"I'm fine

"I'm fine."

THIRD PERSON POV

The rest of the family looked at will upon his words, a little scared of the robot. Judy was crying and gasping for breath under the ice.

Robot turned his face, gleaming with his blue lights, and looked at will.
"Danger, will robinson." He said in a robotic voice.

Will stared at the robot, his eyes widen and mouth slightly open," can you help her, please?" Will asked the robot expectantly, turning his eyes back to his sister.

The robot walked over to where Judy was stuck in ice and bent on his knew. He brought his hands near the surface of the ice, and radiated off heat to melt the ice.

In no time, the robot melted the ice and pulled Judy out of the ice.

The family ran to and took off her helmet, saying her name relieved. Judy took in some fresh air as john told her daughter to breathe.

Judy cried as her family held her to give her warmth.

"Can you do something so we don't freeze?" Will asked the robot, holding her sister's hand.

Robot raised his hands. A red light emitted as heat radiated off his hands.
Judy looked at him gratefully and somewhat scared.

The family enjoyed the warmth they got from the robot after being cold for so long.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Maureen looked over her shoulder and saw a girl laying down on the cold snow near the tent. Maureen gasped in realization and went over to her.
"Will , how is Anna with you?"

"Mom, me and robot found her in the forest, she seemed to be unconscious because of the fire, so I asked the robot to bring her with us."

"John, Penny could you carry her over the tent please, quickly, she looks so cold." Maureen said to her husband and daughter, as she looked at the girl.

Anna had turned white slightly from the cold and was shivering while her nose and cheeks were slightly red.

John and Penny gently picked her up and laid her down in the tent, next to where Judy was sitting. Penny put a blanket over her to prevent her from the cold.

Maureen took her glove off and raised her hand to touch the robot but hesitated.
"Its okay mom." Will assured his mother.

Maureen touched the robot's part what seemed to be his chest.
"I knew we weren't alone ." She said chuckling." Its- its synthetic." Maureen continued slightly knocking the robot.

"Its built not born." Maureen stated fascinated.

"We still make the history books for first contact, even if its a robot, right?" Penny asked.

"We? You only get to be famous for being related to me." Will said smirking at his sister.

" do you have a name? Do you know where we are?" Maureen asked the robot, hoping to get some answers.

"He's not from here." Will stated walking towards his mother.

"How do you know?" Asked John.

"I saw his spaceship." Will told his dad.

"You did?" Maureen asked.

"I think he crashed when we did."

"How many more of you are there?"
John asked the robot, narrowing his eyes.

"I think he's all alone, or else he wouldn't have needed me to help him."

"You helped it?" Maureen asked looking at her son.

"He was hurt." Will said remembering what happend.

"Now its helping you." Maureen said smiling, looking at the robot.

Suddenly the robot straightened his back and walked towards the frozen ice. Maureen stepped back, as the robot did so.

"He is going down to the jupiter." Will said as the robot melted the ice with his feet and slid in.

"I was gonna suggest to do that, I was just waiting for a break in the conversation." Penny said looking back and forth to her family and the robot.

"Hey... how'd this happen?" John asked holding will's arm after watching the cut in his jacket.

"Uh, I don't know. I guess it happened when I fell." Will said smoothly, perfectly knowing thats not what happened.

Thank you guys for 1k reads.
Ahhhh.
And I finally wrote the iconic line
"Danger, will robinson"
I am so grateful amd keep reading.
Don't forget to vote and comment <3