CONTACT

"Running away is easy, its leaving thats hard

"Running away is easy, its leaving thats hard..."

  THIRD PERSON POV

It felt like there was no end to this. Anna felt like she was just sinking deeper and deeper. She couldn't breathe, couldn't move. She didn't have the energy to struggle. It was all pointless. It felt too real.

But then she was shaked vigorously but there was no one in sight. "Anna, Anna." Someone said. She hoped that it was her mother, or father or James. She hoped that it was a bad dream and she didn't really loose them. But no that was not it.

"Anna wake up." A voice said a little louder this time. She gasped for breath and bolted straight up. She still felt like she was drowning in water and coughed a few times.

She was sweating and was trying to catch her breath. "Here." Someone said and handed her a bottle of water. She wasn't in the right state to recognise the voice but took a sip of water and caught her breath.

She looked around cluelessly and took a long breath, it was really dark, almost seemed like she was still on that room.

"Here you go." Will said and handed Anna her glasses.
"Why is it so dark? Is it still night?" Asked Anna.
"Anna um.. its you actually." Penny answered.

Anna was confused for a moment with Penny's answer but soon realised what she was talking about. She sighed and closed her eyes. After a few seconds, the darkness, the shadow started to disappear. Soon they were met with brightness of the sun.

Anna was met with the concerned faces of the robinson siblings. Robot stood behind them, his blue lights moving really fast.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Anna asked with a chuckle.
"Are you okay?" Asked Penny.

"What do you mean?"

"Anna you were gasping for breath, twitching in your sleep and sweating." Judy answered Anna's question.

"You had us worried there, are you okay?" Will asked, really concerned for Anna.

"Oh that." Anna started with a nervous laugh. "Just a bad dream, nothing to worry about." She shrugged it off and stood up.

"Really?" Will asked still worried. The rest also getting up from their crouched position.
"Yeah, nothing to worry about." Anna said shaking her head slightly.