RUN AND HIDE

"I don't want to experience losing someone I love ever again

"I don't want to experience losing someone I love ever again..."

THIRD PERSON POV

John walked out of the jupiter with metal stakes for safety in his hand, trying to find Penny, will and Anna.

"Penny? Will? Anna? Where are you guy- woah how did you even- nevermind i don't even wanna know." John said, looking up mid-sentence as he saw them practically hanging in air.

"Hey john" "hey dad." The three said together laughing at his reaction.

"Anyways, come down." John called out to them and went to put the fence.

Anna safely put robot down, waving her fingers in the air as she reduced the pressure, the air which was holding him up in the air and then got down herself.

"Hey, what about us?" Penny yelled down to Anna.

"Aw, I was gonna leave you guys up there." Anna said jokingly.

"Not funny." Will said but laughed anyway.

"Should I just drop you guys?" Anna asked raising her hands.

Sounds of protest could be heard from both of the siblings as Anna joked.

"Geez kidding." Anna said bringing them down as well.

"That was fun." Will said, jumping down with Penny.
"Yea it was." Penny said.
"Thanks Anna." They both then said together.
"Anytime guys." Anna said grinning.

"I'm going inside." Penny said after a minute of silence, going to the jupiter not really waiting to hear a response.

Will and Anna stared after her as Penny just walked out, they both shared a look.

"Tennagers." Both muttered under under their breath, shaking their head slightly.

Will and Anna then caught each other's eye and broke into a laugh.

"Okay, I'm gonna go inside as well, you?" Anna said.
"I'll stay outside for a while with robot."
"Okay, see you." Anna said walking inside the jupiter.

Will looked around and saw his father hammering the fence into the ground. He looked at the robot and walked up to his father offering him help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to alpha centauri. Welcome to your new life. Its been a long journey for you. Almost 26 trillion miles, but you're home now."

Will, Anna and Penny were beginning the jupiter expansion protocols. They were in the jupiter with dr. Smith and robot while John, Maureen and Judy went to the Watanabe's jupiter from the chariot.

"I like it here." Penny commented, watching the video on the screen. "Look at these people, everyone's abs are so well defined." She continued.

"I hope we get there soon." Anna said staring at scenery in the video.