LEFT

"I am a part of you and you're a part of me

"I am a part of you and you're a part of me..."

  Almost everyone had left the planet with the fuel. Almost everyone. The three kids were still waiting for Judy and Maureen hoping they were alright. There was at least little comfort in knowing that John and Don were safe.

Once John was back in range, Will informed him about the situation in morse code. Interrupting that moment came a chariot, signaling that maybe Judy and Maureen were there. But, once a problem is solved another comes up.

Robot was back, but not for good. He was accompanied by Smith, whom he served now, unlike Will and him, who were friends. Will was clearly devastated, when he got to know that. But, there was nothing he could do.

John sent them a signal in Morse code which led to all knowing how to find them. They had to search for a heat signature. And so, the journey to finally get off that planet started.

***

"Launch will commence in T-minus 10 minutes"

Anna sighed once she heard that announcement from the computer as she sat on her bed, looking at one of her family pictures. It was still so hard to believe that they were not coming back and all of that wasn't just a bad dream.

The hardest part or probably the only part about leaving the cursed planet was that, she felt like she was leaving her parents, her brother behind. It felt like she left a part of hers on that planet, a part of herself she lost that evening.

Anna knew she couldn't bring them, she couldn't save them so instead she diverted her mind to what she could help save, John and Don. She wiped the tears that were threatening to fall and got up. Still avoiding her feelings. Still.

Suddenly the ship trembled and everyone ran to the cockpit see what had happened.

"A volcano? Exactly what we needed right now." Anna spoke with sarcasm clear in her voice.

"Where did that come from?" Smith asked.

"It was always there. It was just disguised as a mountain." Will answered.

Maureen ordered everyone to strap in fast as the volcano erupted, shaking and rumbling the ship.

"The volcano's gonna create significant top winds. Liftoff's gonna get pretty bumpy." Maureen informed everyone as the kids got into their spacesuits.

"How bumpy?" Dr. Smith asked worriedly.

"The hub is the safest place on the ship. You're free to stay here or you can ride up front with me. Your choice." Maureen simply answerd, handing Smith one of the helmets.

The kids watched them carefully as to where Smith would go. However, the woman smartly said, "I go where you go. Not that I don't trust you."

Maureen wanted to leave that woman right on the planet, but she knew she couldn't. So, she just gave Smith a fake smile and told the kids put their helmets on.

"Launch will commence in T-minus 2 minutes." The automated voice said, as everyone strapped in.

And so, they finally took off. As Maureen said, lift off was very bumpy while everyone took heavy breaths to calm themselves. Thanks to Maureen they were out of the planet in no time and were in the orbit.

"Guys, we're all clear." Told maureen, giving all a sigh of relief.

But, things just really weird. Once a ship is in the orbit, no gravity is supposed to be present hence, things are supposed to float. But, for some reason there was gravity on the ship even though they were in orbit which got everyone questioning as to why that's happening.

"Jupiter 2, this is Victor dhar calling you from the resolute. I repeat, this is Victor Dhar calling you from the resolute." The voice came over radio, bringing smiles to each face.

"I dont know if you can hear us but every one of the other jupiters, made here safely. And for that we owe you a debt of gratitude. However, as you're well aware, there's a black hole making this section of space extremely treacherous. You now have 63 minutes to join us." Victor warned.

"We hope you will. Because after that time we simply can't wait any longer. Resolute,out."