|•~{Chapter Seven}~•|

Jungkook walked out of their room making sure not to make too much noise as he walked down stairs in anger.

Taking bigger steps as he practically ran down the stairs and stood in the living room.

"Ajhumma!" He yelled calling for Mrs. Lee as the other maid gathered there with her.

"yes Mr jeon?" Mrs. Lee spoke as she stood at a distance looking down with her hands clenched together on her front.

"Every one of you is failing in doing your duties properly. One more mistake and i'll be hiring new maids. Is that clear to everyone?" He yelled making everyone flinch and nod as they shiver because of fear. They knew he could fire them anytime he wanted.

"Ajhumma, you'll be taking break from every other work and will be take care of y/n. You can go back into doing your old work after y/n is back healthy." He looked at her making her nod.

"I need you guys to be extra careful about you're cooking for y/n. I do. not. Need any kind of carelessness. I need more work and less gossip. This better be understood by those who want their jobs." He glared at the maids as One of Jungkook's men stood aside.

One of the maids gulped as she spoke nervously, "we are sorry Mr jeon. We'll do better." Jungkook shot his eyes at her before eyeing her in a observing manner.

He nodded before turning around and walking to his office room with the men following him behind.

The tension in the hall could be sensed by anyone. Surely anybody could tell that Jungkook was angry, but he made sure that y/n didn't hear any of it since he didn't want her to have any kind disturbance.

Their room was soundproof hence he had no worry about his loud voice disturbing y/n. In fact all the rooms in the mansion were soundproof.

Opening his office room door Jungkook took bigger steps as he sat on his chair and he looked up at his men with no emotion.

Mr. Byun, one of his oldest and trusted men. He was really loyal and useful to Jungkook that made Jungkook have respect for him but of course he never showed any soft feelings toward the men or anyone.

"Dongwook has joined hands with Yang Minseok, boss. It has been confirmed by our spy that they're both teaming up together against us." Mr. Byun spoke making Jungkook to fist his palm tightly.

"Although they do not plan on attacking us yet. They yet have to make plans and prepare their men." He added making Jungkook to look at him.

"we need to make our men more stronger, Mr Byun. I need you to send message to our spy to keep on giving us news about them... We need to know their weaknesses, although of course we won't bring their families in it." Jungkook spoke as the men standing bowed his head.

"Of course boss." He spoke as Jungkook parted his mouth again.

"I need you give me all the information regarding Yang Minseok as soon as you can." Nodding his head, Mr. Byun once again nodded before walking out of the room.

Jungkook sighed heavily as his thoughts wandered in places. Fear, worry taking place in his mind as he palmed his face with his elbows resting on the table.

He hoped y/n would recover soon so he could send her to their safer house. He could not trust people now that it was confirmed.

He did not want Minseok to be who he was thinking of him to be.

'It could someone else, right?' Jungkook spoke to himself as he rested his head back on the chair, leaning back as he found a more comfortable position.

He needed to work at home for some of the days. Not wanting to take any chance since he didn't trust anyone over y/n's safety.

Had the men fallen for his women?

The women that seemed to broken by heart yet managed to be the most kindest person ever. The women whose eyes showed pure blankness yet managed to dream for others.

Moving himself forward to sit in a straight posture, Jungkook went over his computer looking through the CCTV's of their room and in & around the house.

He had installed them everywhere so he could keep a eye on every place of the mansion.

Jungkook looked through another camera as a pinkish tint was visible on his cheeks seeing y/n's hand going underneath her shirt as she took off her bra and placed it in her closet.

Jungkook sighed leaning back again as he made sure everything was okay in the Mansion.

He wanted everything to go right. Although it still bothered him as to how he was supposed to tell y/n the truth about her life.

She deserved to know the truth about her life of course, but it would shatter every piece of her soul. Would he be able to handle her ? What would he do if she push him away?

It was 7 P.M. already as Jungkook walked outside the office room and to the living room. Mrs. Lee walked toward Jungkook as she bowed to him.

"y/n and I will be doing our dinner in our room today." He spoke as he walked away after speaking with his eyes showing nothing but blankness.

Hands in pockets he skipped two stairs as he quickly ran upstairs.

He opened the blue bedroom as he quickly locked it from inside. His fingers on the doorknob as he slowly left it Letting his hand swing loose. Taking some steps forward he walked over to the drawer taking out the box that had all the letters he kept inside.

The letters he wanted to send to his parents but didnt when he got to know that his parents had refused the first ever letter he had written to them after going to the orphanage.

A deep frown buried in his lips showing itself again as his fingers ran through the papers.

He understood why his parents did whatever they had to do but he was just a kid who wanted parental love and affection just like every other normal kid. Although of course he wasn't a normal kid because of which it was impossible for him to live his life like a normal kid.

There's nothing normal about being born in a mafia family. Nothing normal about living as a orphan even though you're parents are alive. Nothing normal about your parents disowning you, even if for your good.

Putting the letters back in the box he sat on the bed, sighing heavily.

He wished his parents did not at least stop him from showing his affection toward them not physically but at least through letters.

Eyes turning cold, he placed the box inside the drawer once again as he closed his eyes and opened them again feeling rage building inside him.

Getting up from the bed, he walked toward his and y/n's bedroom before locking the door of the room he had stepped inside.

He never wanted anyone to go inside that room and he made sure no one could ever do that.

Opening the door he stepped inside. Eyes moving to y/n's small and thin figure that laid on the bed as a soft sigh left his mouth feeling his heart beat again.

••••

Do I really have to put on ice on my arm after getting vaccinated?

IT IS TOO COLD!😭

I hope you guys liked the chapter!❤