|•~{Chapter Eleven}~•|

"We appreciate you working with us, Mr. Choi." Jungkook spoke.

"Of course. Though there is one problem." Said the man who sat infront of Jungkook.

"wha-" Jungkook asked but stopped when he saw y/n coming out of the room.

"Who is this lady, Mr. Jeon?" The men smirked as he looked at y/n up and down making jungkook clench his jaw.

"Go back to your room." Jungkook spoke looking at y/n coldly.

"I was ju-"

"She has a pretty voice." The men spoke as y/n looked at him scared as she moved her gaze to Jungkook but quickly looked down when she found him glaring at her.

"Im busy. To your room. Now." Jungkook spoke the words more powerfully and slowly, making it clear for her to quickly run back to her room.

She turned around before taking quick steps back to their room.

She bite her lip, locking the door as she sat beside their parrot, "I'll feed you after sometime baby. Please wait." She spoke caressing his head.

Playing with her parrot she smiled seeing him as he cutely walked around but suddenly frowned as jungkook's face flashed in her mind.

She could tell he was very angry with her. But he didn't tell her not to go out of the room. What could she even do? It's not like she knew he had someone in the house.

(Jungkook POV)

"We can wait for the deal once you come back, it's not a big problem." I spoke as the man infront of me nodded before getting up.

I wish he'd go quick.

He keeps looking at the direction y/n came from.

"We can talk about the rest next time. See you then Mr. Choi." I spoke shaking my hands with him.

"Sure." He spoke as my men soon walked him out of the door.

I sighed before taking steps to our room so I could talk to y/n. She should have known there was someone in the house! I don't talk to myself!

As I was about to open the door I heard y/n's voice, "I made appa angry and upset baby... He'll be so mad at me now. What do I do? I only wanted to get your food."

"Juuungkooook" I heard the parrot speak.

That disrespectful little parrot! He never calls me respectfully and would always call y/n eomma.

"Ani baby. You shouldn't call appa by his name. Jungkookie appa hm?" I smiled hearing her as she spoke in her sweet voice.

"Jungkookie appa. I love you"

"My jeongshikie loves appa?" I heard y/n giggle as I sighed softly.

"I love you." The parrot spoke again.

I shouldn't be ruining the moment but I need to talk to y/n.. Should I just walk in?

What am I doing? Of course I should walk in.

(Author POV)

The door swung open as Jungkook looked at y/n seriously as she quickly got up looking at y/n.

"I-" She tried speaking but was stopped as jungkook started speaking.

"Don't come out again when there other people at the house." He spoke as he just looked at her firmly.

"I won't.. I'm sorry.." She spoke as jungkook nodded before walking out of the room.

He cursed at himself for not saying anything else but he didn't want to ruin it for her. She was happy for the first time in so long and he wanted her to stay that way.