|•~{Chapter Fifty Seven}~•|

"Jungkook, do you like it?" she questioned, showing him a dress as he smiled.

"It's beautiful." He spoke as she nodded her head taking out another one.

"And this one?" She looked at him as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I think it'd look better in another colour.." He spoke as she nodded her head.

"Wait. How about this one?" Jungkook giggled as he brought a dress and showed it y/n.

"Isn't that too r-revealing?" she looked at him unsure about the dress as jungkook smile.

"yes but It's not like you're gonna wear it for anyone else. Wear it for me." He spoke as she looked at him nervously.

"Please?" He requested as she sighed, nodding her head in defeat.

"Fine." He smiled, pecking her lips as he got all the dress she liked and paid for them.

Just as they were about to walk out of the mall, a voice called y/n making her to look back as she suddenly gasped.

"Jaehyun sunbae!" she smiled as the man ran toward her.

"How have you been?" She smiled at him as he nodded his head.

"I have been good! Where have you been? You didn't even attended our reunion. You forgot everyone after leaving school?" The man complained as he pulled y/n into a hug, making her to hug him back.

"I have been busy with life oppa." She spoke pulling out as he smiled at her.

Jungkook cleared his throat making y/n and jaehyun to look at him.

"Oppa. He is my husband, Jeon jungkook. Jungkook, he is my sunbae from high school, Byun Jaehyun." She smiled as the guy frowned.

"You got married?" he questioned as y/n nodded.

"Yeah!" She smiled.

"Well that's good! Congrats! it's nice meeting you, jungkook." He smiled extending his hand for a handshake as jungkook took it and shook hands with him.

"It's a pleasure indeed." jungkook spoke with a straight face as y/n smiled.

"Give me your number, y/n. I'll need to contact you." Said Jaehyun as he handed y/n his phone.

Y/n smile as she typed a number and gave the phone back to him. Jaehyun smiled as he spoke, "Then I'll see you later, y/n. We'll meet soon! Bye"

She smiled, nodding her head as she bowed to the guy and waved a bye.

She groaned making jungkook to look at her with a surprised expression.

"What's wrong?" He questioned as they walked to the car.

"I'm tired..." she pouted as he smirked.

Jungkook suddenly pulled her hand as he pinned her on the car lowering his head to just inches above hers.

"Too bad. You're not getting any rest today." he smirked as she blinked her eyes nervously.

"W-why...?" She questioned innocently as he hummed.

"How dare you call another man oppa. Did you forget you're mine, baby girl?" he looked into his eyes as she shivered.

"Hmm? Do you need me to remind you every night that you belong to me in every possible way." He whispered licking her cheek flesh as her breathe hitched.

"J-jungkook. Somebody m-might see us..." She whispered clutching onto his shirt tightly as he growled in her ear before pulling back and placing a peck on her lips.