|•~{Chapter Forty Nine}~•|

I smiled, looking at him as I waiting for him to continue, but quickly cut him off as I gasped looking at the small shop my eyes fell upon at a distance from the beach.

"Can we buy some chocolates? I really feel like eating a chocolate right now." I looked at him happily. I probably looked so desperate to him but I didn't care because I wanted the chocolate.

I smiled widely as I found him smiling as well, "Okay my baby girl." He whispered cupping my face as he pecked my lips before holding my hand once again, and walking toward the shop.

Jungkook started buying some snacks for me as I stood aside from him, looking at the sky that was full of stars.

It was so rare for the sky to look like that nowadays. It looks very beautiful and romantic.

It's kinda weird isn't it?

The thoughts that roams in my mind whenever I think of jungkook. How much we could do together.

We can spend quality times together doing anything. I could do something romantic for him and try to make him feel loved as he make me.

There was a time when the only feeling I had for him was fear, but he changed it all. I love how he changed himself for our future.

I believe in love because he is my love.

I suddenly flinch as I heard a loud yell bringing me back to reality making me to look back at the person who was yelling.

Though my eyes widen in shock when I found a girl yelling at Jungkook...?

Swiftly walking toward them, I stood aside jungkook as I looked at the girl before speaking, "Excuse me? Why are you yelling at him?" I questioned.

I was polite, though I didn't get politeness in return making me frown.

"You have no business here, Get lost!! And you mister! How dare you touch me huh? Do you think you can do anything to any girl just because you've got good looks?" She yelled again as I looked at her in annoyance.

Why is she looking at jungkook? Only I can call him good looking!

"Miss, i didn't touch you. It wasn't me." I heard jungkook as I frowned.

"Excuse me? Can you not yell at him?" I spoke as I unknowingly stepped in front of jungkook in a protective manner.

"Do not meddle in my business, you bitch. If you came here just to impress him then try some other time." The girl spoke harshly pushing me back making anger to build up inside me.

"Do not use such a word for me! And quit calling him good looking, if you were so pure yourself, you wouldn't be drooling over him. Do you think you can try looking like a respectful woman here? I see everything. So you better keep your mouth shut." I bursted out as she backed away a little before looking at me angrily.

What does she even think she is? Checking out my husband right in front of me?

I can clearly see her gaze not leaving his body even for a second!

"Oh. So you're one of his hoe." Before jungkook could even react, I grabbed her hairs before slapping her hard on the face.

(Author POV)

Jungkook widen his eyes as he saw y/n's actions.

'What the fuck is wrong with her? Damn my wife was never violating.' He think to himself before running toward her as he held her by the waist, trying to pull her away from the random girl.

"He doesn't need a hoe when he has his wife, you piece of shit! He has me! Do you hear me? He has my body to see, touch or grab! He doesn't walk around looking at some street whore. He is a respectful and respected man!" she yelled as jungkook panicked seeing her this angry.