|•~{Chapter Sixteen}~•|

"Come here." Jungkook spoke softly as y/n stood in front of him in his office room.

Y/n walked to him slowly as she stood Infront of him, he gently pulled her down to sit on his lap. Though it wasn't new to her. She had gotten used to it.

Though she always took it as his pity.

"Did you have your lunch?" he questioned her with a soft yet deep voice as she nodded her head in response.

"Yes. I did." She answered, her voice hoarse making jungkook sighed as he looked away for a millisecond before looking at her once again.

"Princess I am sorry for what I ha-" He tried apologizing as she shook her head in response.

"It's not your fault. Don't apologize. I should have been careful." She spoke faintly as jungkook sighed softly knowing its of no use.

"I promise I'll make everything right. Just trust me for the last time please." He spoke caressing her hand that he had held softly in his rough ones.

Y/n nodded her head making jungkook to caress her cheeks as he looked at her in the eyes.

He found no hope there. It was all blank. He was scared that he had broken her in a incurable way.

He pecked her forehead softly before caressing her hairs as he looked at her head watching his hand run down her soft, smooth hairs.

"Rest for sometime, then you can get ready hm? I'll take you to your sister's wedding. We can go meet noona, alright?" he spoke looking back into her eyes to find some excitement and happiness but found nothing yet again.

"You don't need to do what you don't want to do just for me." She said in her angelic voice as jungkook shook his head, tucking her strands behind her ear.

"No. Let me do that for you." He smiled softly at her, though she didn't smile back. She just looked at him, "please?" He asked, waiting for her response as she nodded her head.

"thank you for everything, jungkook ssi." She spoke, trying to smile for him but he knew well as he just nodded his head in response.

"No it's okay." he smiled pecking her head once again.

She got off his lap, standing up ready to walk back to the room as jungkook looked at her.

He sighed, seeing no change in her. He had been trying so hard to make her forget the pain. Hugging her to sleep every night, giving her pecks on forehead every morning and night, telling the maids to cook her favourite food.

He had even been working for less hours as he tried to spend more time with her.

Y/n sat on the bed taking a book in her hand that she had been reading previously. Specifically, one of the books that Jungkook had bought her recently.

She sighed softly, putting the book away after sometime as she laid on the bed, closing her eyes. She didn't felt like reading.

She questioned herself if jungkook was being genuine with her or if he just had been pitying her.

She laid on the bed for sometimes as she soon enough heard a knock on the door.

"Come inside please." Y/n spoke softly as a maid walked inside with a dress in her head.

"Madam, Mr. Jeon has sent this dress for you." she spoke bowing to her as y/n smiled faintly taking the dress from her hands and placed it on the bed.

"Thank you. You can go." She spoke as the maid bowed and walked out.

She looked at the dress as she sighed softly, taking it in her hands.