|•~{Chapter Sixty Four}~•|

(Y/n POV)

"Wake up, princess." I heard a husky voice as a pair of lips landed softly on the shoulder.

Fluttering my eyes open, I was quickly greeted by the sunshine fighting it's way in the room through the thin curtains.

"Good morning, jungkook" I smiled as I felt him smiling against my neck.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist as he pulled me closer to his warm body making me smile before placing a peck on my nape.

"Hmmm." He hummed as I felt goosebumps due to his breathe on my bare shoulder.

"Good morning and happy anniversary, Mrs. Jeon" He whispered rubbing his nose in the crook my neck as I felt my heart thumping due to his actions.

This man will be the death of me.

"Happy anniversary Jungkook." I smiled as I heard him chuckle.

I felt him rubbing my arm before suddenly making me lay on my back as he hovered above me.

He smiled as he cupped my face squishing my cheeks carefully, "Aigoo my baby. It's been two years can you believe it?" he smiled adorably making me awe at his innocence.

(Author POV)

"I know right. It's been two years and you're still the same handsome man who I got married to." She smiled brushing his bangs off of his forehead.

"Really?" He questioned as she nodded her head smiling at him as he smiled back.

"But you look kinda older you know? You don't look as young as you used to do when I married you." he spoke making her gasp as she pouted.

"Jungkook! I'm younger than you, you old man." She spoke as he giggled.

"So what? You do look older now. You're a grown up woman now." He smiled, "More independent, more matured, more sexy, much more like a woman." He whispered as she blushed, hitting his shoulder lightly.

"Ok ok. Stop now." She chuckled as he shook his head, booping their nose together.

"That is something I can not do right now, my baby love." he spoke, resting his forehead on hers as she sighed softly, cupping his jaw in her small hands.

"You're so adorable, kookie." She complimented as he smiled.

"So are you." she giggled as she heard him.

"I want to do something special today." He spoke as she nodded.

"Do you have plans?" She questioned as he shook his head.

"Not yet. Is there anything particular you wish to do?" he questioned her as she nodded her head, eyes twinkling as he hummed.

"What is it?" He asked her as she smiled brightly.

"I want to go clubbing." She suggested making him cough suddenly as he quickly got up from her and looked at her with widen eyes.

"Have you ever been to a club.....?" he asked her as she shook her head, sitting up as well.

"No. But I want to try. Everyone says it's fun. Can we go there once? We'll go somewhere else if we don't enjoy!" She requested as he looked at her, still considering as she sighed.

"Come on Kookie!" she spoke as he hummed again.

"Ok, but only if you'll be a good girl. You will only drink a little and will not go away from me, okay?" he spoke as she nodded.

"Yeah." She spoke as he smiled.

"Good then. We can have a lot of fun." He spoke as he pulled her hand, making her to sit on his lap.

"Yay!" she smiled happily, as he suddenly smirked.

"Y/n." He called as she hummed, brushing his soft hairs with her fingers.

"Wear that black lingerie for tonight." He requested, looking into her eyes as she smiled shyly.

Making an eye contact with him for a second, she quickly looked away, "Okay." She spoke as he smiled.

placing his soft lips of hers, he gently kissed her before smiling at her.

"be ready by 7 in the evening. I'll pick you up okay?" He spoke as she nodded her head.

"Okay. Thank you jungkook." she spoke as he smiled nodding his head in response before pecking her forehead.

"let's get up now hm?" He smiled as she nodded her head before getting off of his lap and heading toward the bathroom.

Smiling at her small figure jungkook too stood up after sometime as he walked in the guest room's bathroom to get ready for work.
____________________________________

(Y/n POV)

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror as I did my hairs after finally wearing my dress.

It was a little tight for my taste, but it's okay to wear different once in a while I guess?

I was actually a little excited to go to a club since I have never been to a club before. We should always experience new things right?

It's been two months since the incident between Jungkook and Mrs. Lee's son.

I did visit her multiple times after that, but I didn't take jungkook with me. And fortunately, her son is quite busy therefore he doesn't disturb.

It was hard to handle jungkook a little since he would be too worried to let me out alone.

It's still a little hard but I have assured jungkook enough that I would call him right away if something happens, plus I have learned self defence in these past months.

He lets me out by myself sometimes and sometimes he would go out with me. Nevertheless, I enjoy everything now.

I also started working in jungkook's company, we have been handling the business together.

Jungkook have been a little busy in something as well, he and Minseok oppa made up I guess, they meet quite often that is one big reason of why I have been working in the company too.

After sometime I heard the door open as jungkook walked inside the room, "Woah" He widen his eyes before composing himself.

"You done, baby?" He questioned as I smiled at him.

"Just one minute." I spoke quickly putting on the red lipstick that jungkook got me last month.

I love the shade.

"You look like a goddess. I don't want anyone looking at you today." He spoke holding me in his arms as I smiled at his words.

"I'm only yours, jungkook ah." I spoke, pecking his cheeks as I didn't want him to feel restless.

"Good girl." He pecked my forehead and smiles afterwards, "Shall we go, My precious?" He forwarded his hand, indicating me to place my hand on his like a gentleman as I smiled, nodding my head.

"Of course" I chuckled, giving him my hand as he soon wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I promise you we're gonna have fun." He spoke mischievously as I smiled confusingly and nodded my head.

I wonder what he has planned.

••••

Did you enjoooy? ;)