|•~{Chapter Twelve}~•|

"i think I have seen that men before.." she spoke as Jungkook shot his head to her, squinting his eyes in confusion.

"Where?" He asked her.

"He had worked with oppa.." she spoke looking away from his gaze as Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He questioned as she slightly moved on her seat.

"Yes that was him.. I remember.. Eomma once sent me to get oppa back from the club since he was very drunk.. He was celebrating something that day.. And that man was with him. I don't think of him as a very good person.. That's why I was asking if you were working with him..." She looked up at him hoping for him to tell her that he isn't working with him.

"What's makes you think I am a good person?" He scoffed as he looked back at the front eating his food.

"He.. Um.. I.. H-he is j-just not good.. I tru-st you to not b-be like him...." She spoke as he noticed her shivering.

Not wanting to talk jungkook silently ate his food as y/n looked at him before finishing her food quickly. She knew he didn't want to talk but she wished he would at least tell her.

She needed assurance.

Jungkook walked to their bedroom as she quickly washed their dishes before walking to the bedroom as well.

She sat on the bed, feeding their parrot as Jungkook stood in the balcony.

Though he wasn't empty headed. His head was filled with the thoughts of y/n knowing Mr. Choi and why did y/n's brother worked with someone like him, a mafia?

What could have Mr. Choi done to make feel y/n that he is a bad person?

Clearing his throat he slightly turned around to see y/n smiling as she sat infront of their parrot.

"Y/n." He spoke stepping inside as he took his seat on the bed.

"Appa Juuuunggkooookieee" The parrot spoke going to his side as jungkook slightly caressed his head making y/n smile.

"Yes...?" She looked at him so innocently making jungkook to look away awkwardly.

"Why was your brother working with Mr. Choi?" He questioned as y/n looked away this time.

"I don't know..." She spoke faintly as he looked at her, sensing some thing was wrong with her.

"why did you say he was a bad person?" he spoke as she looked at Jeongshik on his lap.

"Um.. He.. Just... I don't really.. Feel c-comfortable in his pre-presence.." She spoke stuttering.

"Did he do something?" He asked as she moved herself uncomfortably.

"Back.. When um.. I was sent to pick up oppa... He tried t-to t-touch me in..inap-propriately" She spoke as jungkook looked at her shocked.

"He... He touched you?" Jungkook clenched his jaw as she quickly looked up at him scared he might get angry with her.

"But I swear nothing else happened. People... They helped me.. Please trust me.. I-im sorry.. Nothi-" he could tell it that she was scared. Scared that he might not want her knowing someone has touched her before him. He felt bad that his wife thought of him like that.

"That.. Is fine.. None of it is your fault. You don't need to feel tensed about it, alright?" He assured, looking right at her, "did your brother do something...?" he asked her as she felt her eyes getting teary as she sighed shakily, struggling to not cry.

"H-he... Actually p-planned it.." She spoke closing her eyes embarrassingly, "He was very mad at me when.. I didn't.. Let that man t-touch me.. Because he stopped working with oppa after I didn't let him touch m-me.." she whispered the last part was she looked down making jungkook's heart to clench as he saw her like that.

Though he didn't really know how to comfort her.

Jungkook slightly moved the parrot to her as he cleared his throat wishing for the parrot to walk to her which the parrot did.

"I love you." The parrot started speaking as he looked at y/n tilting his head side to side, "I love you." He spoke again.

Y/n sniffled slightly as she moved her eyes to him looking at him. She smiled as he walked to her settling himself on her as she started caressing his head.

"I.. Stop feeling bad because of your family... You have me now." He cleared his throat, embarrassed because of his attempt to comfort her, "I was working with him but I'll break off the deal so you don't need to worry about him being near. I'll protect you at any cost." he spoke as y/n looked at his face sniffling again.

"I trust you jungkook ssi.." She spoke vaguely smiling.

Jungkook nodded his head before clearing his throat once again, "It's late. I'm gonna sleep." He spoke.

Y/n nodded her head as she sent Jeongshik back in his cage and laid down as well, turning off all the lights.

"Goodnight" She spoke receiving no reply as usual. But she didn't mind, she was used to it.

Jungkook as usual was hesitant to reply as he once again heard her sigh and ruffle the blanket. He was surprised at how he was soft with her. He had seen her putting the blanket over him every night, he had been conscious enough to feel it all.

He couldn't really sleep well being a Mafia. He never knew when his enemies could attack him. He always had to be alerted.

His mind had a lot of thoughts as he thought about his enemies and the danger he had put y/n in and the fact that y/n's brother had worked with a Mafia wasn't help at all.

He was scared that he might reveal information knowing what kind of person he is.

'Since when the fuck was he ever into this?' He questioned to himself as he sighed in frustration.

Mr. Choi had worked with y/n's brother. Of course it was impossible for him to ever make a deal with him. He could never trust him to stay true.

He could be fed money and he'll be sold. There was no way he was going to work with him knowing y/n's brother know everything about Mr. Choi. Working with Mr. Choi would mean telling him about his company which he would never do.

Why would he take such a risk? a risk so big that can turn his world upside down by ruining all his hard work.

He sighed closing his eyes, wanting his brain to shut down which soon did as he fell asleep.

••••

Thank you for reading!!