|•~{Chapter Nineteen}~•|

Throwing the files aside jungkook rested his head back on the chair.

He was disturbed. Very disturbed as to why y/n behaved so calmly about the whole matter of him buying her. He wanted to comfort her. Yet she never opened up.

It's been two days since they met her family.

Y/n behaved extremely obedient and nice to him. Forcing a smile for him, not rejecting the little affection he showed her, taking care of him, eating the food without him telling her.

She had also been helping in the household work.

Though jungkook had of course told her that it was of no need. Yet she insisted. And as jungkook wanted her to be happy, he let her do what she wanted.

She hadn't been crying in nights. Which was a good thing, of course but it disturbed jungkook deeply.

That just didn't fit for him. 'It just isnt her' he told himself as he ran his hand through his hair.

He sat up straight as he heard the door knock. He closed his eyes before permitting the person to come in.

"Boss, everything is ready. And the guy is in the torture room" Talked Mr. Kang, jungkook's men, making his eyes to turn dark and cold as he got up.

Nodding his head, jungkook step his foot outside the office room first, followed by Mr. Kang that followed him behind to the basement.

They walked inside as the men inside the room quickly closed the door behind. Jungkook rolled his sleeves up as he walked to the tied man on the chair, clenching his jaw in anger.

"Who the fuck sent you?" he questioned him calmly.

"Someone who is bigger than you! You fuck!" the man yelled as jungkook nodded, closing his eyes as he bent down to his level in a attempt to talk face to face with him.

"The name." He spoke calmly once again but everyone else shivered in the room as his voice was too chilly and calm.

"I wont tell you! No matter what you do!" He spat once again. Though this time, jungkook got up walking toward the table that was kept aside as he pulled it over taking a sharp scissor as he slowly but roughly held his hand in his own.

"Last time. I'm asking you for the last time." Jungkook spoke, his voice dangerously motionless. The tied man glared at him as he spat on jungkook's shoe making jungkook close his eyes angrily.

Crouching down, jungkook placed his index finger in the scissor as he pressed it making the man scream as blood dripped from his finger.

Scissor moving to the next finger jungkook looked up at him once again as the man screamed and cried, "you don't wanna tell?" He asked pressing the scissor hard on his finger but not hard enough to cut it.

"Lee D-dongwook." He screamed once again, "I was sent by him" He spoke as jungkook nodded his head, putting the scissor away as he placed his hand on his knees once again bending to his level.

"how did you know where I was?" jungkook asked as the man, covered in tears shook his head.

"I wont fucking telling you!" he yelled as jungkook pulled out a knife this time and placed the point of it on his chest, slowly bringing it low and low as he placed cuts over his chest.

"Either tell me now or you'll see worse." Jungkook spoke as the man screamed once again, making him hum again. Jungkook wasn't even a bit affected by his painful screams as he kept on hurting him physically.

Finally getting up after torturing him for half an hour, jungkook threw the knife aside before speaking, "Get a doctor to treat him. Let's speak after he makes up his mind." He said emotionlessly once again as he walked out of the room.