|•~{Chapter Sixty Eight}~•|

It's been some months since our anniversary. A lot has changed in these months.

Jungkook as Minseok oppa's company has been rising really well since jungkook already has his name in the business industry so his goodwill is helping them well.

Even I have been handling the business well. Trained by jungkook, my working style is kinda similar to his but I do have my own touch in it.

Well I have heard the employees saying I do work as jungkook used to do.

I wasn't trying to be so strict though. It came naturally. I mean of course it is a business we're talking about. Things need to be perfectly fine and in order.

But i wasn't cold to them. I'm trying to be as nice as I can be, but I need to strict over work hehe.

Anyways. Everything is going good, except Mrs. Lee,  who's been getting weaker and weaker day by day, and her son, who's been trying to pick a fight ever since the last time.

Jungkook almost killed him some days before. He really hate him.

I don't blame him though.

No husband would like to hear bad things about his wife.

Also, jungkook's secretary, Mr. Lim has been working as my secretary now. Reason? Jungkook trusts him a lot because he has known mr. Lim since a very long time.

And Mr. Byun has came back to work as jungkook's secretary. It's amusing isn't it? They're very sweet and also very loyal to jungkook.

I blinked my eyes suddenly as I heard the door knock, "Come in." I spoke.

I looked up from the papers as Mr. Lim walked inside with some papers in his hand, "Madam Jeon." He spoke, making me smile softly.

They still call me madam Jeon.

"Here are the files for the candidates that will be giving an interview for the job for your another secretary." He spoke as I nodded, taking the file out of his hand.

"Exactly when is the interview scheduled?" I asked him, as I look up at him.

"Tomorrow after the meeting with Mr. Park" He answer me, making me nod.

"Alright. Also, please give all the pending files that I need to sign. I'll do them today" I spoke as he nod.

"okay, madam." He bow before walking outside my office room that belonged to jungkook before me.

Suddenly my phone rang as I cleared my throat seeing the name on the screen.

(On the phone)

"Mrs. Jeon" I heard the voice.

"Yes?" I spoke.

"I wanted to talk to you about your new project with Mr. Park, I hope I did not interrupt your work"

"Of course not. You may proceed with your talk" I spoke as I smirked.

"Since your husband is no longer working as the CEO in your company, he wish to tell you to call him instantly if someone goes wrong. He wants you to be careful" I heard as I smiled warmly.

"Is that all, Mr. Jeon? Or is there anything else that my husband has to say to me?" I asked playing along with him as I heard a chortle from the call.

"Mrs. Jeon y/n, your husband also misses you like crazy and he wishes for you to return back home in his arms as soon as possible." He spoke making redness to creep up on my cheeks.

"What else does he has to say to me?" I spoke, clearing my throat.

"For that, you have to talk to him." I heard him as I chuckled in response.

"Call him for me then." I said.

"He's a little busy right now. You can talk to me, Mrs. Y/n"

"as much as I love this little play game, I prefer my jungkook more, Mr. Jeon" I spoke as I heard him chuckle.

"Do you? Alright then, what does my babygirl has to say to me?" I heard him as I smiled.

"I miss you." I spoke

"should I come see you?" He asked making me awe at his sweetness.

"No kook. We'll meet at home." I answered, not wanting to bother him.

"Alright, baby. Finish your work soon, so we can meet sooner hm? I miss you as well"

"Yep" I spoke.

(Author POV)

After signing the last file, Y/n rested back on the chair as a sigh left her mouth.

Her phone rang once again as she furrowed her eyebrows seeing the unknown number.

(On the phone)

"Hello?" she spoke

"am I talking to Mrs. Y/n? Mrs. Jeon y/n?" the called anzwefed as she blinked her eyes.

"uh.. Yeah... Who is this?" she questioned.

"Madam, we are from hospital xxxx. Your mother is admitted here, we wanted to inform you that she got a heart attack."

"I-is she alright?" she questioned, stuttering as she felt panic rushing in.

"Her condition is serious. The doctors are trying their best, we can't say anything yet. We want you to come to the hospital as we need her guardian." the girl spoke as y/n sighed.

"Okay. I'll be there." She spoke and ended the call, before calling jungkook.

The bell rang twice as he quickly picked up the call.

"I'll be there soon, Cherish" He spoke.

"Kook. We need to visit the hospital, Mrs Lee got a heart attack" she spoke receiving no response from the other side.

"Jungkook?"

"yeah ok" he spoke making her sigh.

"drive safely" She spoke as he ended the call with a 'hm'

She knew he got angry but she couldn't do anything at the moment.

"Why didnt they call her son?" was the question she asked herself before face palming herself.

••••

I seriously want to finish this story asap 🤦‍♀please forgive me for rushing 🙇‍♀❤