|•~{Chapter Twenty One}~•|

"Did you call for me?" Y/n asked him nervously as she stood in front of him with hands intertwined together.

"Hm" He spoke as he looked up from the files and to her face, motioning her to come to him.

She stood up in front of him as he gently gestured her to sit on his lap. But she stood awkwardly as he secretly smiled at her actions.

Tenderly holding her slim, small wrist in his rough , big hand he pulled her down as she landed on his lap.

Slowly caressing her wrist with his hand he looked at her, "How's your day at work?" He asked her.

It's been almost 1 week that y/n have been working at Jungkook's company. But seeing him checking up on her many times a day ever since her first day really melted her heart.

She smiled before answering, "It's good. Thank you again for giving me a chance." Her voice so sweet and soft making his heart melt.

He was falling hard for her and he knew it as he smiled softly, looking at her with eyes showing nothing but pure adoration for her. He let out a short, small chuckle making her to feel a little embarrassed.

"That's good. Have fun working." He pecked her neck softly before pulling out and looking into her eyes once again.

She nodded her head a little making him to peck her forehead softly as he internally awed at her cuteness and innocence, "Did you have lunch?" He asked her but she shook her head in response as he furrowed his eyebrows in response.

"Why?" He asked, swinging the chair left to right with her on his lap.

"I was too much into working that I forgot..." She said awkwardly as she smiled a little.

He chuckled a little again, "Don't you just love working?" He asked her, eyes showing amusement.

"I have always wanted to be independent on my own." She spoke as a sad smile took over her lips making jungkook's eyes to soften.

"Well that's good then. Isn't it? You can finally work and earn only for yourself." He spoke making her to nod in response.

The door was knocked from outside as y/n stood up from Jungkook's lap making Jungkook smile a little.

He permitted the person to come in as his secretary walked in, "Sir, the file about work progress have been sent by Mr. Kang." His secretary informed making jungkook nod.

"Good. I want our managers to check the file." He spoke, making the secretary to give him a nod.

"Of course, sir." She spoke.

"the meeting that was to be held with the shareholders. When is it?" He questioned her.

The secretary looked at y/n for a second wondering why he was not sending her out as she spoke, "Um.. It's fixed on the day after tomorrow, sir." She replied. 

"Cancel it and reschedule it for tomorrow." He spoke seriously making the girl to shot her head to him.

"Bu-"

"I am busy on that day. You need to reschedule it for tomorrow." he spoke coldly making y/n shiver as the girl nodded her head.

"and give the file to Ms. Y/n, I would like to see her work." He spoke as his secretary nodded her head and bowed to jungkook.

"Okay sir." she spoke and walked out of the room.

"Can I leave as well?" y/n questioned as he looked at her, nodding his head.

"Quickly do your lunch. You can not work with a empty stomach, hm?" He spoke as she nodded her head and lightly bowed making him smile.

"Didn't I tell you not to bow to me?" He spoke looking at her as she slightly pouted.

"But you're my boss at work." She answered as he smiled softly.

"You don't have to act like an employee when we're alone, y/n" He spoke as she nodded her head.

"Okay." he heard her as the door was once again knocked.

"Come in" Jungkook permitted as Mr. Lim walked inside and bowed to y/n and jungkook. Since he was jungkook's men, he knew y/n as his wife.

"Good afternoon boss. Madam Jeon." wished Mr. Lim as jungkook nodded his head.

Y/n bowed back to him as Jungkook gestured y/n to give the privacy making her to nod and walk out of the room.

Y/n walked back to her cabin as she started working once again.

Meanwhile Jungkook clenched his jaw, slamming his fist on the table before speaking, "What do you mean?" He questioned making the men to flinch.

"Boss we have no idea how they did it... But madam Jeon shouldn't come to work for some days... We can't guarantee that they haven't put GPS on every car.  It's literally the third car." He spoke, looking at jungkook with a scared expression.

Jungkook growled as he felt himself getting out of control, "Have all the cars checked twice. No matter what it takes, Find. Out. Who have been betraying us." he spoke making Mr. Lim nod.

"okay boss." he bowed the left the room.

Jungkook punched the wall as he closed his eyes, breathing heavily. The news literally hit his nerve. He was furious as the fact that they have been tracking every move of his.

He was furious that his wife will once again have to sit back in home. She was just starting to live her life normally and now everything is ruined.

"I await the time I fucking destroy you" he growled as he sighed heavily, preparing himself to save the worst of him for the right time.

••••

Smol chapterr 🌸

Sorry! I was really busy today!

Do you guys have siblings? If yes then are they older than you or younger you?
Im the youngest in my home ahah

I hope you liked the chapter!!❤