|•~{Chapter Thirty Three}~•|

He quickly walked to another room, cleaning himself up as he wore new clothes and rushed to their room.

He saw bam sitting near the bed as y/n had laid on the bed, but her sobs were audible and clear for jungkook.

He softened his expression as he slowly walked toward her and sat beside her, rubbing her arm over the blanket so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

But to his surprise y/n had moved away from him as he frowned, "Princess? It's only me" He spoke softly as y/n sniffled.

"Please don't touch me.. His touches are still there. I'm disgusting right now." She sobbed as his eyes soften at her words.

He picked her up in his arms as he took her to the bathroom. Placing her back on her feet he turned on the water as the bath tub filled up. He added the soap in the water, making the bathtub bubbly as he turned around.

"Get cleaned up okay? Give me the blanket and get in the tub." He spoke as he extended her hand making y/n to look at his back.

She pulled out the blanket and handed it to him as she saw him walking out of the room. Stepping inside the tub, she sat in her. Harshly rubbing off her skin she tried to clean herself.

Her now loud sobs were audible to jungkook as he sighed and walked inside the bathroom once again, "Princess? Do you want me to help you?" he questioned her softly, standing at the door as he waited for her response.

But there was no response, she was too busy rubbing her body as tears were streaming down her eyes. Jungkook sighed as he looked at her. Her nose had now turned red as she kept on crying.

"Doll?" He spoke, slowly walking inside as y/n still had no sense of him being inside the bathroom.

"Muffin." he called her as he crouched down near the bathtub, right in front of her yet she hadn't notice him. Rather her rubbings on her skin were getting harsher and harsher making her skin to turn red.

He held her shoulders as he slightly shook her, "Y/n!" He called her name as she stopped her movements and looked at him.

But she was too ashamed as she looked away the other second. She frowned, biting her lower lip as she tried to stop herself from crying, "Baby. Look at me." He cupped her face as she looked at him.

The moment she looked at him, she busted out in tears again as she chocked on her own tears, "J-jungk-ook I'm so s-sorry.... I-im so u-unpu-re now.." She sobbed as he kept looking at her face.

He did not know what to say. He was speechless. Of course seeing her like this pained him. He wanted to kill that man for hurting his woman like this.

He broke her in a way, she was hard to fix in. What if she never feel comfortable around jungkook anymore? His thoughts were driving him insane. But this was not about her. And he knew it. Therefore he suppressed his feelings and insecurities for her.

He sat down as he started scrubbing her skin for her, "You're still the most beautiful to me." he said as he gently held her hand, pecking the back of her palm, "He'll apologize. He'll pay back for his actions. Just give me some time." He spoke looking into her eyes as she looked at him in the eyes.

He walked behind her slowly washing her hairs for her as she let him. There wasn't any movement in her. But jungkook could still feel her crying.

After cleaning her up, he got up to get her a towel as he walked out right after giving it to her.

He walked back inside after some minutes as he handed her some clothes to wear. Which she quickly wore. Limping back out of the bathroom she found him sitting on the bed.

Jungkook quickly picked her up in his arms again as he laid her down on the bed.

It wasn't night anymore, it was early morning. The sun was about to rise. But he needed her to sleep. She had been awake for a long time.

Jungkook sat beside her as he gently caressed her cheeks.

He wasn't really someone to comfort people with words. But he tried to show it with his actions.

He got up ready to get a blanket for her, but was stopped by her holding his fingers. He looked back at her, "I'm not going anywhere. Let me get you a blanket." he spoke as he held her hand in his.

She nodded her head, leaving his hand as he quickly got a blanket for them. He covered her body with the blanket as she watched his actions.

She was scared he would leave her alone. And that someone would attack her again so she called out his name as her voice came out barely as a whisper. But he heard her.

He looked into her eyes as she again spoke, "Can you sleep here with me.....?" She asked him hesitantly. As his expression softened. He felt hurt as he saw her face. She looked really fragile.

"Of course, princess." He spoke as he slipped into the covers, gently pulling her body to his. As she again started sobbing.

"Please don't leave me alone." She spoke as jungkook caressed her head, placing a soft peck on her head.

"I wont. I promise I would never do that again." He spoke as he rubbed her back in a comforting manner, "I'm really sorry I didn't protect you well." He apologized as tears left his eyes.

"No. I was stupid. I should fought back. I'm too weak." She sobbed on his chest as he sniffled before wiping off her tears with his thumb.

"No. You have been very strong." He spoke, pecking her forehead as she shook her head.

"That's false. If I was strong, I wouldn't be crying every night I spent there. My nightmares were too strong. I let them take o-over me" She told him as he frowned. He was guilty. Guilty for not being there with her in her pain.

"Since when have you been having nightmares?" He questioned her as she held his shirt in tight in her fist.

"ever since the last we talked. I had nightmare that n-night" She spoke as jungkook frowned, feeling ashamed of himself.

He couldn't protect her, not only when she was away but also when they were together.

"Why didn't you tell me, baby?" He questioned her as he sighed, hands going inside her now dried hairs as he laid her on his chest.

"You were already upset with me... I didn't want to bother you more" She sniffled as she tangled her legs with his, scared he might come go somewhere away from her.

"You're never a bother, muffin. I'm really sorry for making you feel like that. I'm such a horrible husband and human" He spoke as y/n shook her head.

"No. It's just me. I'm the cause of every problem. Look what I got you thinking. Someone as great and strong as you." She said as her heart broke hearing her mind continuously calling her weak.

It was like a bell ringing in her mind that continuously reminded her of her being weak, useless, worthless.

"Jungkook. Can I tell you something, h-he told me." She spoke, her voice shaking as she closed her eyes due to the burning sensation in her eyes.

He hummed in response as he caressed her head softly.

"He s-said my re-al parents h-had died and Mrs. Lee isnt my r-real mother" She spoke as jungkook stopped his movements for a second as he started panicking.

He scared about how he was going to help her when she had so many bad news already received?

Jungkook knew that Mrs. Lee wasn't her real mother but he didn't know that she was the wife of Dongwook. That's what he had always feared. He could not just tell her the truth.

But what she spoke next made him shocked, "But I do not feel bad." She spoke as she continued sobbing, "She never loved me like a m-mother anyway" She confessed as jungkook sighed again rubbing her back.

"I'm here with you now." He spoke though she didn't respond.

"Would you let me go for good?" She questioned him as his body tensed up at her question.

••••

Was the chapter good? 😊