|•~{Chapter Fifty Two}~•|

"Just ask him to give you a leave for tomorrow. I'll be there in five minutes." Jungkook spoke as he end the call.

Though y/n sighed in worry.

She was nervous. Asking her boss for leave and that too for not a very strong reason. She had to think of something reasonable.

'My husband wanted to spend time with me, we're going out today so I won't be able to come tomorrow.'

'What's wrong with you y/n ah? Just say you have to take a leave for some personal reasons.'

She breathed out before walking toward the ceo's office room.

Taking courage as she walked to the office room bravely, though soon her courage fade away when she was stopped by the secretary of the CEO.

"How may I help you?" asked the secretary as y/n politely smiled.

"I need to meet CEO Kim.." she replied.

"he is occupied right now. What is it that you want to say to him ? I'll pass the message to him." The secretary spoke as she looked at y/n with a rude look.

"Um actually I have something to ask him...?" Y/n spoke hesitantly, "Can you please let me meet him for a minute?"

"No. Sorry. We're strictly ordered to not let anyone enter unless it is something necessary." The secretary replied.

She surely was testing y/n's patience, but y/n was too nervous to think about that matter.

"It is neces-"

"What is the matter here?" y/n looked back to find jungkook standing behind her, "Is there a problem?"

Her eyes widen as she looked at jungkook with a upset expression making jungkook to look at her.

Though even before y/n could speak, the secretary opened her mouth, "Actually Mr. Jeon... This emplo-" It wasn't too soon as she was quickly cut off by jungkook.

"I'm not asking you. I'm asking my wife. What's the matter y/n?" He questioned, looking at her as he took her hand bag out of her hand and held it.

"she wasn't letting me in.." y/n replied nervously.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Jungkook spoke before looking back at the secretary.

"No, no. We didn't know that she, I mean Ms. Jeon, was your wife.." She replied before bowing down to jungkook and stepping aside to let him enter.

Ignoring her words, jungkook held her hand and walked inside the room as the secretary closed the door behind.

The CEO looked up as he found two figures present in the room.

"Your secretary needs to be taught the rules and regulations again I guess." jungkook spoke, taking a seat on the couch as The CEO smiled before looking at y/n and gesturing her to take a seat as well.

"What did she do?" He questioned.

"She wasn't letting y/n inside, Jin hyung." Jungkook replied as he caressed y/n's head before handing her water bottle that y/n kept inside her bag.

"Really? I'm sorry for the trouble y/n. I'll surely talk to her about this matter." Jin replied before looking at them once again as he sighed,  resting back on the chair, "Anyways what brings you guys here?" He questioned.

"I'm taking Y/n with me now and she won't be coming to work tomorrow. That's fine right?" Jungkook questioned but it made y/n to widen her eyes as she looked at jungkook in horror.

"Jungkook! You can't just ask him like that!" she whispered but Jin chuckled in response.

"Sure." Jin replied nonchalantly as y/n looked down.

(Y/n POV)

I know the CEO of the company I work in, is the best friend of my husband. But that doesn't mean I should be taking advantage like this right?

This is so wrong. I was going to ask him nicely but jungkook didn't let me speak!

Now CEO Kim may think I'm taking advantage of his and jungkook's friendship!

"Was that all?" questioned the CEO.

"Yeah. We'll leave now." Jungkook replied getting up.

I frowned at him before turning to look at the CEO and bowing down to him, "I promise I'll make up for all the missed work on the day after tomorrow." I spoke but CEO Kim just smiled.

"that's fine y/n. You're just like my little sister. You don't get to worry about work. Enjoy your time." He spoke as I smiled awkwardly before nodding.

"Yes, thank you.." I spoke.

"let's go now." Jungkook spoke before dragging me out of the office room as I noticed CEO Jin giggling as he shook his head before jumping back into the work.
_________________________________

"Hello eomma! Hello appa! How have you both been? I hope you're fine! Jungkook and I have been fine as well. Today is my birthday. I wanted to meet you guys today." She spoke before smiling warmly, "How sweet of jungkook, he quickly agreed on me meeting you guys and didn't forget to bring me here."

"I've been doing better than before, Eomma appa. I've been doing so much better. Thank you for your blessings. I hope you're both fine up there. And I hope I'm not disappointing you guys. Thank you for giving me this life again. I'll use it well. I love you Eomma Appa."

"I'll leave now.. Jungkook must be waiting for me by now.. I'll come back to meet you guys again soon. Take care. I love you guys." She smiled before placing the flowers on the grave stone and getting up from there after bowing down to them.

Jungkook brought her straight to her parents's grave once they left from her office.

He couldn't go inside with her since he had a important call to receive and make as well. But she didn't mind.

Walking back to the car slowly, she took a seat inside and smiled at jungkook, "We can go now." She replied as jungkook nodded his head, still on the phone call as he started driving.

(On the phone)
"Yes I understand that matter, Ms Shim. I'll look after it all, just do as I said for now."
"That is not a important deal. The company won't suffer lose even if we lose it, right?"
"Yes. Ask the management to prepare all the records of that, I'll be looking into those once i get some time."
"Yes thank you. You too."

He ended the call before looking at y/n as he smiled softly.

"You're not mad at me right? I'm sorry I would go and meet Eomma appa with you but it was important..." He spoke making y/n to shake her head.

Of course she didn't mind. Besides she knew that jungkook really did respect her parents.

"It's okay jungkook. Im sure my parents wouldn't get mad at us. Besides its fine because we can both go visit them together next time, right?" She spoke as he nodded his head in response.

"Yes of course." He smiled as she nodded as well.

"Good." She smiled as jungkook smiled back.

Driving to a direction he has never taken her before, she furrowed her brows but decided to shrug it off since she trusted him with all her heart.

But there was a big surprise waiting for her.

••••

Where do you think jungkook is taking her?
I'm sorry for short chapter🌼