|•~{Chapter Fifteen}~•|

Walking toward the office room in hurry, jungkook breathed out heavily controlling himself as he opened the dark room door in his office room.

He saw a figure sitting on the corner as she quickly stood up, looking down.

She was too hurt to say anything to him.

"Do you still want to visit your sister, Jeon y/n?" He questioned as y/n looked aside, not wanting to anger him.

"Answer me." He spoke in a serious tone despite the fact that he was slightly drunk, "I don't want people to think my wife is a cowardly women who can not even look people in the eye." He spat harshly as she slowly looked up meeting his eyes making him burn in rage even more.

"Yes I do. But I will not bother you anymore with what I want. I deeply apologize that I had asked you for something you did not want." She spoke, trying to sound strong but ended up sounding so fragile and broken.

Jungkook clenched his jaw seeing how she still wants to meet them, "Good. Because you aren't meeting them or anyone. With or without my permission" He spoke, anger and cruelness could be felt in his aura whether she could see him or not.

He took steps toward y/n and looked down at her, gritting his teeth as anger filled him up looking into her eyes that seemed completely blank and naïve.

"I, y/n, expect you to behave like a good girl whether you're infront of me or anyone! Do you understand me?" she nodding firmly looking at him, but deep down she was sure that his hands would leave more scars on her arm as he was once again holding her arm very roughly .

"I understand." She spoke in her soft voice.

"Come to the room and sleep. It's late." He spoke before dragging her out of the room as he locked it and walked to their room with y/n following him behind.

She walked inside, and roamed her eyes everywhere in the room, looking for jeongshik but froze as soon as her eyes fell on one particular area.

"Go sleep." Jungkook spoke coldly but looked at her when he found no movements in her, "y/n?" He spoke, eyes moving to where she was looking at as he widen his eyes in shock.

She took some steps toward the direction as she bent down looking at the small body, taking it in her hands as blood dripped through the neck of the parrot.

The glass kept on the bed side drawer was broken into pieces as one of the piece had jeongshik's blood on it.

Y/n sobbed as she caressed his head, chocking on her tears when she found no movement in his actions. He laid still in her arms.

'He had been dead for long.' Jungkook though to himself as he took steps near y/n, looking at her with pity.

He blamed himself for her pain once again.

"I-im sorry.. I-" He tried speaking as no words came out of his mouth seeing y/n crying as she hugged the little body. Somehow he was not audible to y/n as she was too shocked to hear him.

"B-baby do-nt d-do t-this to eom-ma, ple-ase" She spoke shakily as her broken words made jungkook's heart ache.

"Je-ongs-hik. Eomma's ang-el. Eo-mma is s-sorry f-or bei-ng so us-eless. S-she kil-led y-you ba-by" She sobbed louder this time, making jungkook to sit beside her as he rubbed her back up and down feeling pain seeing her totally broken infront of him. And the reason was he himself.

He was upset with himself for breaking her like this.

He was no different than her family. Yet he was trying to protect her from them.