|•~{Chapter Thirty Five}~•|

Jungkook pecked her forehead as she had finally slept now. He wiped off her tears as he got out of the bed and walked out of the room.

It's been many days since Mr. Choi apologized for what he had done to y/n, he was killed right after by jungkook.

But that didn't made her feel good. Knowing he had apologized. She still felt bad and disgusted with herself.

She still cried herself to sleep every night with jungkook holding her still. He didn't say anything to her, he would just hold her and let her know that he was there. There with her. Throughout the happiness and through out the sadness.

She wasn't really asleep right now. She just pretended to be asleep, just so jungkook could go and work. She knew he had left his work and came to comfort her. She didn't want to keep him away from work for too long. So she let him go.

It hadn't been easy for her to fall asleep. She had been taking sleeping pills so she could sleep. It wasn't that easy for her to just close her eyes and wait for the sleep to take over her. Those incidents were still popping up in her head

She knew that the man had died, she didn't protest much because of course jungkook wouldn't listen to her. She needed his support and she couldn't make him angry by going against him now.

Though there were still a fear inside her. Fear that someone would come and do the same with her. The images of that man touching every inch of her body disgusted her.

Of course jungkook had been trying to keep as much as physical distance he can with her because he didn't want her to panic or remember those incidents again. But being with her is the only thing he could do. So he would give her pecks either on her head or her face, except for lips of course.

He didn't want to get physical on a deeper level and scare her. She was fragile and scared at the moment, and he knew it. He respected her.

He had been trying so hard to make her feel safe, which he did succeed in. For sure she felt safe with him being near her. But the second he was gone, the fear would take over her again.

She kept laying on the bed for sometime as she tossed and turned around trying to feel comfortable and safe but there was nothing.

She was so tired of being like this. So tired of relying on jungkook. So tired of bothering him. So tired of crying every night.

She sobbed again as she kept laying on the bed. Suddenly she sat up on the bed, wiping off her tears.

She took out the bottle of sleeping pills from the drawer and started taking a lot of medicines after which she laid herself back down on the bed and closed her eyes.

Meanwhile jungkook sighed as he rested his head back on the chair straightening his back. He had been working for almost four hours now. Obviously he decided to take a break since his body felt stiff.

He went to the kitchen to drink water. But as he was coming back to his office room, he decided to check up on y/n as he thought she must be up by now since she didn't take nap for too long in the daytime.

Walking inside the room he saw the small bottle of sleeping pills on the drawer empty with y/n sleeping peacefully.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion since he had bought her the new bottle a week before. He walked near her as he started calling her name to make sure she was okay.

Though there was no response. As many times as he called her, she was quiet and asleep. He turned her around as he noticed her lips were drier than usual.

He checked her breathing that were slow. Too slow. He panicked as he called his personal Doctor.

Jungkook was panicking as her breathings kept on getting slower and slower was minutes passed.

He was afraid he was going to lose her. Regret filling him as to why he even bought those pills for her, but again it was hurtful for him to see nothing working on her. He tried so hard to help her fall asleep but she had become such a light sleeper that she would wake up even if jungkook would move a little.

He was scared that he had done it all wrong. He had lost her. What if she die? What if she doesn't survive? What if she doesn't hold on for a little longer? What if she...

He was losing his patience as the time was passing by. Of course he would. It was completely natural for him to lose patience. His wife was dying. She had no much time. He had no time and the doctor was taking too long to come.

He kept on pacing around, scared she would give up because she had no intention to live anymore. He held her hand, wishing for her to hold on for a minute, just another minute so he could save her. He had left everything just so he could live with her, he couldnt lose her.

Suddenly the door was knocked as jungkook quickly opened the door and the doctor walked inside, quickly checking y/n.

The doctor started giving y/n some injections without saying anything to jungkook. Her breathing was almost giving up and he needed to save her therefore he started doing his job.

Jungkook was confused as panic was taking place in him. He was scared, because the doctor wasn't saying anything to him and there was movements in y/n.

"She have taken a heavy dose of sleeping pills, Mr. Jeon. She shouldn't be taking more pills. Sleeping pills are considered very dangerous, and looking at Mrs. jeon's condition, it looks like she have taken so many pills at once." He spoke as jungkook bit his lip nervously.

"Will she be okay?" He asked the doctor as the doctor sighed.

"I'm trying to inject some liquids into her that might help." The doctor spoke as he checked her breathing and heart rate.

He got up after a minute as he turned around to look at jungkook.

"Is she okay?" Jungkook asked as fear was written all over his face. The doctor smiled sadly as he looked at the man's face. He could see the fear clearly in his eyes as they begged for the doctor to tell him, she was going to be okay.

"she could have die if you hadn't called me on time. She needs some rest. She will wake up after an hour or so. She needs a little time since the pills she took were pretty effective." the doctor said as jungkook sighed in relief, nodding his head.

he wrote some medicines for her as he gave them to jungkook.

"Also, Mr. Jeon she may have after effects due to the doses. For example, she may feel light headed, there could be stomach pain, she may even forget things, not serious memory loss of course. There may be headaches or dizziness as well. She'll be fine in two to three weeks." The doctor said making jungkook sigh.

"Oh okay doctor. Thank you." Jungkook said as the doctor nodded and left afterwards.

Jungkook sighed softly, taking a seat beside y/n as he looked at her face. He could feel her breathe rate getting normal with the minute.

He knew she was tired, but he needed her to hold her.

He couldn't live without her.

••••

I may not be a lot active. I have my exams starting pretty soon. Like reaaallyyyy sooooon😩
anyways. I hope you guys liked the chapter!!❤