|•~{Chapter Forty Five}~•|

"Jungkook that ba-"

"That bag, my sweetheart, was supposed to be yours." He spoke making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Wha-"

"Yes. I.." He paused himself before letting out a sigh as he looked down, "I wanted to give it to you as a present on your birthday. There's a necklace inside it, that card was supposed to be in the bag with the necklace, for you." He looked up at me as I felt so ashamed of myself for misunderstanding him that way.

"Jungkook that ling-"

"I.. Um I.." He looked away from me as I found his cheeks reddening, "I was checking those out for you, but I didn't buy them since it could make you feel uncomfortable... But the staff there accidently put it inside the bag, I guess..." He explained, biting his lower lip.

I misunderstood him again. This have happened before in the party of his, and he made it clear that he wouldn't cheat on me. Yet I mistook him again.

What's wrong with me? How could I do this to him when he's been doing everything just for me. Why did I not wait for his explanation?

"Y/n, please say something..." He spoke, holding my hands and resting them on my lap as he looked at my face, waiting for my response.

What could I even reply?

"jungkook I'm.. I am so sorry. I misu-" I stopped speaking as I suddenly bursted into tears, "I Misunderstood you. I'm so sorry, I should have been more understanding toward you." I sobbed as I suddenly his arms around me.

"shh it's okay, love." He spoke, though I knew he didn't meant it. He wanted me to believe me. And I couldn't do that for him.

My fear was slowly spilling in the form of tears as I sobbed harder each time he caressed my hairs lovingly.

How could I not trust the only person that's been giving his everything to me?

"No, it's not kook. I'm so s-sorry!" I apologized, clutching his shirt in my fist tightly, "I just th-thought you f-found someone be-tter than me. That you don't l-ove me the same way anym-ore." I tried explaining as I snuggled more and more into his arms. His arms that is my favorite place to be in, where I find all the peace and warmth.

"I thought I lost you to someone else." I whispered, closing my eyes tight to stop the tears.

"You don't lose me, princess. Stop crying now. It's alright. I only love you, do you understand? I have given my heart to you, and you shall never try to give it back to me because I need you to keep it. Do you get that?" He caressed my head making me sob silently as he pulled away from the hug and looked at my face.

I nodded my head, looking into his eyes, "I'm so sorry." I whispered again as he smiled sweetly.

"I'm not upset with you, honey. I understand what you felt. I shouldn't have lied at the first place but I wanted it to be a surprise for you." He pouted making me to frown more.

"I'm sorry I ruined your surprise." I caressed his cheeks making him to giggle a little.

"That surprise was yours, baby. It's okay. I'll just plan something else I guess." He shrugged his shoulders making me sigh.

"You don't need to do anything for me, kook. I feel weird because I can not give you anything as precious in return." I looked down, feeling a little small as I can't even give him myself because I'm too much of a coward.

"My baby girl, I do not want anything from you, cupcake. You let me do things for you is enough for me. You being my wife and not leaving me is enough for me. Your presence and existence is the greatest gift for me." He spoke making my eyes to get teary once again as I pouted.

"Stop being so much nice. I don't deserve this especially when I almost accused you of cheating on me." I looked away embarrassingly.

"Should I punish you then? Hm?" He spoke looking at me in a flirty way, making me blush as I looked away from me.

"Shut up jungkook. I'm serious." I hit his shoulder gently.

"Fine, then.... You can make it up to me by cooking something good for me ?" He suggested.

"do you want me to make something for you now?" I questioned, though he shook his head and smiled.

"No. You can take your time. I'm in no rush." He smiled, leaning in for a kiss but he backed away suddenly, "oh um I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-"

I cut him off by suddenly pecking his lips before looking into eyes, "no need." I pouted.

He giggled and pulled me on his lap, "Babe."

"Yes?" I questioned, placing my head on my shoulder, "How about we sleep now? I'm tired" He spoke making me smile a little.

I nodded my head before getting off of him and laying down on my side of the bed.

He smiled, turning off the lights as he laid down on the bed too.

"Good night, doll." He pecked my forehead making me smile as I pecked his jaw, "Good night, baby koo."

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist, as I soon felt him wrapping his arms around my neck, pecking my forehead he tangled our legs together.

I really love him.

He deserves so much better than me.

••••

Update!
Whose exams are still going on?
Mine's are almost finished!! <3

Thank you so much for 6k reads!!💜