|•~{Chapter Fifty Five}~•|21+

"I... Should stop now.." pulling back from the kiss, he spoke as he tried stepping back and maintaining a distance with her.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he felt her hand holding his to stop him.

"What's wrong?" He questioned but she bite her lip nervously, not sure how to say what she wanted to speak.

"I.. You don't have to...." She whispered so faintly that jungkook was unable to hear her.

"What are you saying, baby?" He questioned as she left his hand.

"I don't want you to stop." she spoke making him shut as he gazed at her.

"why?" He questioned as she looked up into his eyes. Though jungkook did not flinch.

"I-I still feel so disgusted knowing anot-her man touched m-my skin, jungkook." She spoke before placing her head on his chest, "I don't w-want to feel that feeling." She spoke as her voice came out too shaky.

"You're still not ready, y/n." Jungkook spoke so gently as his hand moved to her hairs, caressing them ever so softly making her to close her eyes in response.

"I am ready, jungkook." She spoke pulling out as she looked into his eyes, but there was no change as he just looked at her blankly.

"Please, Kookie." She whispered, resting her hands on his neck as he sighed before taking them off.

"Baby, please understand... You may regret it all tomorrow morning." he spoke as she quickly shook her head.

"No.. No.. I promise. Please jungkook. Please." She requested as jungkook sighed before shaking his head.

"I don't want to hurt you, y/n." He spoke as he backed away from her making her to sigh.

No longer saying anything to him, she just turned back before walking toward the bathroom.

Confused on his decision, jungkook sat down on the bed before running his hand in his hairs.

Of course he wanted her so much but the fact she could be hurt because of him just didn't right.

He didn't want to be selfish.

Y/n came out of the bathroom after changing her clothes, "You can sleep I'll get some fresh air." She informed before walking toward the balcony.

Not sure what to reply, jungkook just sat on the bed as he watched her walk to the balcony and stand before the railing.

'Am I doing wrong with her?' He questioned to himself as he laid down but kept his eyes on her figure.

Y/n sniffled as she sighed before wiping off her nose making jungkook to furrow his brows.

He watched her as the minute passed before she eventually returned back into the room and sat down on her side of the bed.

"Baby?" He called her getting no response in return.

He sat up straight as he held her hand making her to turn back to look at him.

"Yeah?" She spoke as he sighed in return before cupping her jaws.

"Princess. I'm only doing this so I don't hurt you. Please try to understand. But if you have made up your mind then I... I won't refuse you." he spoke as she just looked into his eyes.

"Jungkook" She whispered as he laid her down on the bed before gently pressing his lips on her, pecking them softly.

"Shh. Let me ask you again. Are you sure you're ready?" he questioned looking into her eyes to find frightening emotion. But there was none. She rather looked calm as his sincere eyes were looking into hers.