|•~{Chapter Fifty Eight}~•|

(Y/n POV)

"Is that all, mam?" the cashier asked me as I nodded my head, giving a polite smile to her.

"Yes."

She smiled putting all the stuff in a bag after I paid for everything.

Right now, I was buying the grocery needed at home. Jungkook was busy so I had to come and get these by myself.

Of course he insisted on coming with me because he didn't want me to go out alone but I assured him I'll be fine since he was pretty busy already and I didn't want to disturb him.

He had taken a day off to finish his important work and I couldn't just ruin it because of the shopping.

I dont want him to stress out because he couldn't complete his work.

Picking up the bag from the counter, I smiled before slightly bowing to the cashier girl.

She seemed really young.

She bowed back, "Thank you for coming, mam! May you have a good day!" She wished as I smiled again, mumbling a 'You too' before walking away.

"Chae Y/n!" I heard someone as I looked back, finding no one familiar.

Just then my gaze fell on Mrs. Lee eomma son,

or should I still call him oppa?

A fear took place inside me, as I turned back around and tried walking away but was stopped as he yanked my arm, making me turn back to face him.

"So you're enjoying your life after pushing us off in the hell?" He spoke as his eyes showed hatred and disgust, making me look down.

"what did you say to eomma huh? She has been sick ever since the day you last talked with her! She even tore the check you gave to her even know we need money! What did you do to make her be so hateful huh?" He spoke harshly pushing me back as the bag fell from my hand and I stumbled back.

"Opp-"

"Shut the fuck up! Cut this shit already! You Fucking know I'm not your oppa, stop calling me that. You're disgusting me even more by that!" He spoke making me flinch due to the harshness in his voice.

"I always knew you were a whore! You got jungkook all wrapped around your fingers and now the lover boy is ready to do every fucking thing for you! Did you make him threaten eomma?" He pushed me hard making me to close my eyes, ready to land on the hard floor.

Though I opened my eyes as I felt myself being held my two arms as they saved me from falling down.

The arms helped me stand back up as I looked at oppa's red face.

"Oh! So now you've completely proved yourself a whore! By how many men do you ge-"

"I dare you say one more thing about her." I heard a voice as a figure stood up in front of me making me look at his back because he was quite tall.

I saw oppa glaring at the men as he moved his gaze to me and glared at me as well.

But the tall figure moved himself to cover me fully so oppa couldn't even look at me.

"Now who the fuck are you?" oppa questioned. I feel him trying to control his anger.

"Dont talk to me that way. I can end you here just in a second. The woman you're talking nonsense about is my sister in law. And I won't hear a word about her." I heard the tall figure as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Sister in law? Me?

Jungkook has a brother ?

"Why? Does she gave herself to you fo-"