~ 13 ~

With the whether being a little warmer and Charlie coming by in the morning to drop off her some warmer clothes so that she can shop comfortably with her friends, Aurora was ready to shop, rocking herself on her heels as she made sure Charlie’s card was safely tucked away in her cute bag that Harry had given her.

“How cute!” Angela’s mom gushed, she found Aurora so cute in her little outfit, which was a little bright in her opinion but suited Aurora well who smiled at her compliment.

“Thank you.” She blushed, twisting in place as she listened to Agnela’s mom compliment her on her outfit and hair.

“Oh, sweetie you were right! Aurora is the cutest thing!” She pinched at her cheeks, finding the blushing so much more cute.

“Mom,” Angela signed, “Please stop touching her like that, I’m sure she doesn’t like it.” She picked at her cereal, ignoring what was happening behind her, and if she saw what was happening she would be sure that Aurora didn’t mind the affection she was currently being given by the warm mother of the household.

“Oh hush, she loves it.” She waved her off, but let Aurora go, with a smile, “sorry I don’t have enough time to make breakfast for you all.” She frowned, she was grashing at both her sons as they tried escaping her hold.

“It’s fine!” Aurora shrugged, missing one good meal won’t hurt her, but she would be sure to get an earful from Sue, but that’s if she told her she skipped breakfast.

“Okay,” Angela’s mom, frowned, though she didn’t say anything else, choosing to instead drag her kids off to daycare, so that the girls would have time to themselves as they shopped.

“Ben should be coming along to shop with us,” She signed, it was no secret that she truly did love Ben, like a husband at this point.

“Yeah, and Jacob is gonna meet us there!” Aurora bounced, the older teen had offered to come along with her, and she couldn’t ignore a chance to hangout with her favorite person other than her Papa.

“Yeah, that guy.” Angela was still shocked that Aurora was friends with a guy like that, but it was none of her business, he seemed pretty nice, scarily buff, but nice.

“He’s great I promise!” Aurora grinned, a light in her eyes that made Angela want to laugh, in pure amusement.

“I trust you, I trust you.” She smiled back, but Ben would be here soon which meant she needed to finish up her sad breakfast of sugar free cornflakes, cursing her father for the poor cereal choice.

She didn’t know what to expect when they arrived in Port Angeles, Aurora had never been out of Forks before and her bright eyes looked everywhere as they pulled into a parking space to leave their car while they shopped.

“Wow.” She looked around, she was sure it’ll look even better at night, but the place was so full of life as people calmly walked the streets either with gorgeous or just enjoying the weather like she was planning on doing, not wanting to spend her father’s hard earned money on trivial things like clothes and jewelry.

“It’s not as great as you think.” Angela snorted, “even worse at night,” Aurora’s face fell.

“What a way to spoil her mood.” Ben chuckled, helping the stunned girl out of the car.

“I was just being honest.” Angela teasingly pushed him, “I don’t want her hopes to get up because she’s in a new place she’s never been in before.” She wrapped her arms around one of Aurora’s arms, “stay close girly.” She would hate to see how Charlie reacted if they lost the girl in the dangerous streets of Port Angeles.