Chapter 8

night…

8:00;

There was a dead silence in the entire headquarters.

The five pursuit officers sat on the chairs with exhausted faces.

They did not choose to go after Su Yu, but returned here first.

The reason is simple, such a heavy rain and surrounded by forests, the chances of finding it are very small.

And no one thought of it.

Su Yu, actually ran away.

Still running in such an arrogant and bold way.

Even... as a hunter, he caught a fugitive trying to escape from prison?

It's a big joke in the world!

Put the faces of all hunters on the ground!

The kind that step to death!

Wang Tao's face turned red.

He punched the table.

"Arrogant! This guy is too arrogant!"

No way, the fugitive who he was in charge of chasing ran away!

This makes my face have no place to put it!

The other people's faces didn't look good, and they all frowned.

Even the most experienced Zhang Mingshan shook his head.

"I have to say, this time I really met an opponent."

"Yes, the psychological quality of the other party is extremely strong. In the face of my doubts at the time, there was no trace of panic, so that I didn't see through him."

Zhao Wanqing sighed.

Before, she was almost, just a little bit, able to expose Su Yu on the spot.

If she were more determined, perhaps Su Yu would be sitting in the cell now.

Hearing this, Qi Haiming shook his head slightly.

"It's not your fault. The other party is indeed a bit beyond our expectations. The way to escape is too surprising!"

"I'm afraid, he is the escape master!"

No one could refute Qi Haiming's words.

Because, the whole process of Su Yu's escape from prison has been reviewed.

6:05 pm.

When Su Yu was imprisoned, he obtained the jailer's key through some stealing means.

This is very hidden, monitored, and even the jailer himself did not find it.

7:10 pm.

A thunderstorm started to fall outside.

Su Yu used the rain to temporarily blur the surveillance camera.

This point, no one doubts, because the rain may indeed float in.

7:12 pm.

Su Yu knocked out a fugitive and called for help.

At that time, out of an abundance of caution, four guards on duty were dispatched at the same time.

With amazing strength, Su Yu climbed upside down on the fire pipe on the ceiling and left Area C!

7:15 pm.

Su Yu cut off the power supply of the entire prison, and the pursuit team sent a pursuer to check the situation.