Chapter 61

Everyone, could not help but look towards the blackboard.

[Su Yu: A criminal with a high IQ, proficient in a variety of extreme sports skills, and has a thinking mode beyond ordinary people. 】

There is only one line of words, but it directly summarizes all the characteristics of Su Yu!

Seeing this scene, several chasing officers were completely convinced in their hearts.

This woman is really not easy.

After watching the video in a few minutes, I actually parsed out the experience that I and others gained after being played many times.

Shangguanyue had already turned her gaze back to a few people.

"Any questions?"

"No, no problem."

Wang Tao panicked for a while.

When Shangguanyue came in just now, he looked at her with the eyes of a senior.

Now, it looks like a shame!

In ten minutes, they analyzed the experience of being tricked by Su Yu many times!

"OK, if there is no problem, let's get to the point, you can talk about your inference." The woman said.

Hearing this, Zhang Mingshan finally spoke up.

"Our current main research direction is how Su Yu will leave Donghai City and go to the next stop."

Zhang Mingshan's meaning was researched by a few people before.

If Su Yu wanted to leave Donghai City, he had to take transportation.

According to the current system and rules, identity information is definitely required to take transportation.

The woman's expression did not change when she heard this.

"If Su Yu wants to leave, he can leave without revealing any identity information, take a private car, take a bus along the way, or even ride by himself."

This…

When several people heard this, their brows furrowed.

I have to say that Shangguanyue was right.

Su Yu can use all these methods, and the speed will not be slow.

"Then where do you think our starting point should be?"

"It's still your way of thinking."

Shangguanyue's words once again left several arresting officers at a loss.

Wang Tao couldn't help but said.

"You already said that if Su Yu doesn't want to reveal his identity and leave, then he can leave very easily."

Wang Tao's words were definitely the voice of several arresting officers.

Isn't Shangguanyue contradicting itself?

It was said that Su Yu would leave in this way, and it was said that Su Yu would take the initiative to reveal his identity.

This……

Several people were puzzled.

But Shangguan Yue laughed.

The moment she smiled, the light around her seemed to brighten up.

Several people were stunned.

The next moment, a voice sounded.

"I never said that Su Yu would not reveal his identity."