Chapter 11

What do you mean?

The boss's face suddenly turned ugly.

"Little Young, I warn you not to talk nonsense! Our store is all genuine, no fakes!"

The boss's words were very angry, as if he scolded Su Yu for framing people.

But Su Yu was unmoved.

He tapped the bronze figurine lightly and smiled faintly.

"Boss, this is boring."

"Hehe, then you say, why am I a fake?!"

The boss looked at Su Yu with a sneer.

It looked like he was really angry.

Even in the live broadcast room, there are some people who can't help but talk.

[What's going on with Su Shen? 】

[Good guy, the boss probably wants to do it]

【what's going on? 】

Everyone was puzzled, but Su Yu picked up the little bronze man.

"I said you are a fake for a very simple reason."

"First of all, there is the problem of your model line. The whole bronze figure has no model line up and down, and the surface is extremely smooth."

"Secondly, there is the issue of gaskets. There is no trace of gaskets on the whole copper figure."

"There is no fan line and no gasket. This means that the bronze wares used in the Spring and Autumn Period are not at all. The casting method used is the lost wax casting method!"

"Of course, the most important thing is the patina on it. If it is unearthed, then the copper itself will definitely oxidize a lot of patina, but the problem is that you, boss, are very clean."

Su Yu smiled and put the little copper figure on the counter.

"To sum up, boss, you are not a fake, what is a fake?"

Su Yu's words were like a heavy hammer hitting the middle-aged man's heart.

His forehead began to sweat.

In the live broadcast room, it was even more silent.

[This, this, this... God Su will still appraise treasures? ? 】

[Excuse me, did I go to the wrong live room? Is this the live broadcast room of Su Yu, the world's most wanted fugitive? 】

【Yes, you are wrong】

[What's wrong with me... As a person in the treasure industry, I express that what God Su said is completely correct! 】

【Absolutely! Didn't you see that the boss's face started to sweat? ! 】

【I lost it! Su Shen is indeed multi-talented! 】

In the live broadcast room, it was lively.

At the scene, the boss's face was already a little red.

I really can't get tough.

It is true that I sell fakes, but they are mixed with the real ones.

It's just that the real thing is hidden.

But I didn't expect that today I encountered a fake!

But even so, the boss said in a calm voice.

"Little young man, I warn you not to talk nonsense, I have all the real stuff here!"

"Zi, boss, it's boring to deceive yourself, do you dare to find someone to test it with me?" Su Yu smiled.