Chapter 75

Su Yu walked towards the three again.

Jin Biao was already stunned when he saw his two subordinates being brought down so quickly.

Seeing Su Yu walking towards him now, there was even more fear in his eyes.

"Brother, if you have something to say, let's not do anything." Jin Biao licked his face and said to Su Yu.

Seeing this, Su Yu had no expression on his face, but the live broadcast room was overjoyed.

【It's so **** shameless! 】

【Yes indeed! The last second was so loud, and now you are kneeling? That's it? 】

[It can only be said that God Su is so awesome hahaha! 】

[Su Shen Niu Beep Niu Beep! 】

And Su Yu didn't have any trouble in his heart for these words.

This kind of person will be soft-spoken.

But as long as he finds an opportunity.

To kill is to kill.

Bang bang bang!

Without any hesitation, Su Yu stepped down to face a few people.

"Do you really dare to kill me?! If you kill me, my other brothers will kill you in return!" Jin Biao spat out blood and roared at Su Yu.

Hearing this, Su Yu couldn't help raising his brows.

"You haven't figured out the situation yet?"

Su Yu picked up the dagger on the ground and played with it.

"Even if I kill a few of you beasts, what do you think will happen to me?"

"I……"

When Jin Biao heard this, he was a little panicked.

Yes, he admitted that he was a little flustered.

Now that Su Yu killed himself and others, he didn't say anything. Looking back, he probably had to become a role model for the people.

And if you die, you will die in vain!

"Brother, are you going to let us go? Really, I still have a lot of property abroad. I will definitely thank you for your kindness."

Seeing that the coercion was not enough, Jin Biao began to lure him again.

Just this, Su Yu could only smile.

Besides being silly, what else can I say?

Who dares to believe what a murderer says?

After tying up a few people and making sure they couldn't break free, Su Yu was about to call the police station with his mobile phone, but found that the mobile phone ran out of power at some point.

"Do you have a cell phone?"

Su Yu looked at the girl.

This was the first time he saw it straight.

Well, yes, it's pretty.

It's just not good to cry now.

"I, I have."

The girl immediately handed over the phone excitedly.

"Thank you, thank you so much. When I look back, my mother and I will definitely repay you."

"No." Su Yu said casually.

It's not for the sake of money.

If you want money, you can get a lot of money by your own means during this period of time.