Chapter 76

[Su Shen successfully rescued the hostages, these tricks are really cool! 】

The official release of this information quickly rushed to the hot search headlines.

Almost in just a few minutes, it has occupied the top search list of various platforms!

Countless audiences were also excited after watching it.

[I lost it, Su Shenniu beeps! 】

【So handsome! I didn't expect that Su Shen's skills were so good! 】

[Yes, I didn't expect Su Shen to be so powerful]

[I used to think that God Su couldn't fight, so I kept running. I didn't expect God Su to be so strong! 】

[Hahaha, I look forward to God Su and the hunter having a head-to-head encounter]

Numerous comments, appear below.

Almost everyone is crazy.

This kind of courageous event is enough to attract attention in itself.

And even more popular, the protagonist turned out to be God Su!

While the whole network is hot.

Dongchuan City...

The pursuers have moved their headquarters here.

Looking at the many pursuers gathered downstairs, after counting the number of people, the six pursuers returned upstairs.

"That guy Su Yu, ran away." In the headquarters, Wang Tao took the lead.

When the other five heard the words, they were already looking at Shangguanyue.

Shangguanyue's previous judgment has been fully explained.

This woman's ability is indeed stronger than her own.

Therefore, several people are now ready to refer to Shangguanyue's opinion.

And for this, Shangguanyue's face was cold.

"That guy Su Yu is very smart. He not only rescued the hostages, but also took the opportunity to escape the blockade we would have been at the high-speed rail station."

Shangguanyue's words did not attract any rebuttal.

This is true.

Originally, they were planning to set up an ambush for Su Yu at the high-speed rail station.

But no one expected that such a thing would happen in the middle.

What was even more unexpected was that Su Yu really succeeded in rescuing the hostages and left!

"What should I do now?" Wang Tao frowned.

Shangguanyue glanced at him.

"According to the previous steps, now divide your pursuers into groups of five, and ensure that there are at least two stun guns for the search to prevent Su Yu from attacking."

I have to say, this woman is quite cautious.

After confirming that Su Yu is aggressive, whether or not Su Yu will fight back, he has already prepared countermeasures.

Several people heard the words and nodded again.

"Can!"

...

The headquarters fell silent again.

Shangguanyue frowned and began to think again, where Su Yu might appear.