Chapter 19

Su Yu, you can't escape!

Wang Tao is roaring.

He never imagined that Su Yu would actually sneak into the racing team.

What's the point of killing the king of cars now and becoming the first? !

Just so what?

You, get this **** back!

In the front, Su Yu also saw Wang Tao through the rearview mirror.

"Wang Tao's willpower is really firm."

Su Yu shook his head and smiled. The next moment, he drove the car directly out of the track!

Whoa!

This scene surprised everyone.

What they didn't expect was that.

A red racing car followed and also rushed off the track!

In the race car, Wang Tao was roaring.

"Two groups, three groups and four groups, all get in the car. The fugitives have already rushed out of the club and entered Changhai Street. You all stop him for me!"

"Also Li Kai, you provide them with positioning!"

Wang Tao's words made Li Kai at the headquarters nod and send Su Yu's location to all pursuers in real time.

And these 20 pursuers all got into the car at this moment, heading towards the location given by Li Kai!

The location is at the end of the street in front of Su Yu!

All this fell into the eyes of all the audience.

[Hastily! It's so exciting too! 】

[This is so sure it's an escape? Not racing? ! 】

[God Digging Su has entered the main street! 】

【Adrenaline is soaring! 】

Countless people watched the live broadcast, and they were already extremely excited.

On the white racing car, Su Yu drove the car through the densely-trafficked streets, constantly overtaking.

Every dangerous and dangerous transcendence attracted a scream.

On the side of the road, I do not know how many passers-by raised their mobile phones to take pictures.

The white racing car, like a white dragon, galloped through the crowded traffic without slowing down at all.

At the back, Wang Tao bit Su Yu tightly.

His driving skills are equally astonishing.

But even so, he felt a little bit of difficulty.

"What the **** is this bastard?!"

Wang Tao stared at Su Yu's car in front of him with red eyes and couldn't help roaring.

He couldn't figure it out at all, what exactly is Su Yu's identity?

Proficient jailbreak skills!

Strong mental quality!

Extraordinary physical strength!

Coupled with parkour, and the car skills shown now.

Is this **** an all-rounder? !

Grass!

Wang Tao kept scolding his mother in his heart, and in front of him, Su Yu was getting further and further away from him.