Chapter 116-120

Studio……

Countless people were stunned by Su Yu's actions.

Some of these sentimental people have even wiped away their tears.

[Damn, why is this man so attractive]

[Perhaps this is the reason why we like Su Shen. He has superhuman abilities and intelligence, but he can use these abilities to help those who need help around him, just like a superman. 】

[Inexplicably, I thought of a sentence, poor people can be alone, and good people can help the world. Maybe someone as good as Su Shen has long since stopped pursuing material things. 】

[Wuwuwu, I want to marry Su Shen more and more! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were in awe.

And on the spot.

Among the crowd, the eyes of countless people looking at Su Yu were full of admiration.

Soon, they began to organize donations spontaneously.

It may not be a large amount, but every donation is heartwarming.

The girl even cried into tears.

"Thank you Su Shen, thank you everyone, if Momo can really get better, I will definitely let her repay everyone well in the future."

The girl hugged the little girl and said.

Su Yu also smiled happily.

However, he is still very clear about his current situation.

That woman, Shangguanyue, was waiting for her outside.

Walking aside and picking up the walkie-talkie, Su Yu quickly contacted Shangguanyue again.

"Su Yu, what are you doing inside?" Before Su Yu could speak, Shangguanyue took the lead.

In this regard, Su Yu did not reply.

"This is not something you should care about. Now, I want a special explosion-proof vehicle from the police station, understand?"

"you……"

"30 minutes, or I'll kill everyone."

Su Yu cut off the call again.

Shangguan Yue wanted to throw the walkie-talkie directly on the ground.

This feeling of being threatened by someone's weakness is too uncomfortable!

Make Shangguanyue very uncomfortable.

But the situation is there.

If you don't listen to yourself, Su Yu really knows how to do it!

"Are we really going to give it to him?" Wang Tao said with a frown.

Shangguanyue took a deep breath after hearing this.

"Otherwise, what else can we do? Let's do it, but you can install a positioning device in the car, this guy can't escape!"

"OK!"

When Wang Tao heard the words, he didn't hesitate too much.

Soon, Li Kai was already contacting the police station.

At the same time, in the live broadcast room, countless viewers were surprised.

【What is Su Shen doing? Driving an explosion-proof car off the road? 】

【its not right! Shangguanyue is ready to install the locator! 】

[If I lose it, isn't God Su dangerous? 】