Chapter 62

The man sat by the window of the cafe, sipping coffee while admiring the street view.

This is none other than Su Yu!

He has been rehabilitated and is now slowly sipping his coffee.

As for why he came so close to the pursuer?

Just to see what the opponent will do next.

After all, the opponent's next move also affects his own next move.

"Interesting, there are new hunters joining?"

The browser message suddenly popped up from the mobile phone on the table caught Su Yu's attention.

There was a new hunter to join, which he had expected for a long time.

After all, the rules of the show are there.

"Shangguanyue, right?"

Su Yu opened the browser and quickly searched.

After a while, Su Yu put down the phone.

There is very little relevant information in the browser, no photos or resumes, only the origin of the other party is mentioned.

Member of the International Police Organization?

Stains and stains, the show team really made a lot of money this time.

In addition, the pursuers have also expanded, and they are also equipped with guns and reinforced by a helicopter.

It seems that the program team is paying more and more attention to themselves now.

This point, Su Yu understands.

He is now the person who has been on the run for the longest time in the entire show.

It has been 14 days since the escape from prison.

And just now, he also took away the Crimson Moon Gem.

Reinforcements are also needed.

I just don't know, what is the ability of this new hunter?

Taking a look at the pursuer headquarters in the distance, Su Yu raised his brows slightly and touched the crimson moon gem hidden in his cuff.

Regarding the method of taking the crimson moon by himself on the Internet, it was cracked, and Su Yu had no accident.

After all, as long as you are using methods within the scope of human science, it is normal to be seen.

As long as your purpose is achieved, that's fine.

As for the new hunter?

When you touch it, you will naturally understand.

"System, receive the Crimson Moon quest reward."

Su Yu didn't forget that he had completed the task, looked at the empty cafe around him, and quickly spoke up.

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the quest "Crimson Moon" and getting a reward: The number of times the Mysterious Prize Draw is drawn? 1! Achievement value +2000! "

The moment the system sounded, Su Yu nodded in satisfaction.

Mystery trophy, right?

"System, lottery draw."

"Okay, the lottery is on."

The next moment, a misty prize plate appeared in front of Su Yu.

He could only vaguely see that the pointer was spinning rapidly on top of each reward.