Chapter 45

"This challenge... is kind of interesting."

Su Yu sat on a stone chair on the side of the road with a slightly surprised expression.

The special level was released, although Su Yu said he was surprised, he was not surprised either.

After all, the first two seasons were also released, and Su Yu probably thought about it.

It's not that difficult for me.

It just surprised Su Yu.

The difficulty of this special level is so outrageous? ?

The location is set at the Donghai City Museum, which has only one single exit.

It is also equipped with a full range of security equipment.

And... 100 pursuers? ?

Good guy, Su Yu took a look at the difficulty of this task and felt that it was very challenging.

It's just the mission reward...

Su Yu opened the mobile browser to check it out.

Half a minute later, Su Yu smiled.

"It's really worth a fortune."

What is documented in the browser is clear.

The gem was unearthed a year ago, brought from the tomb of a queen, and has survived for more than a thousand years.

Is it worth...

Su Yu himself did not know.

This diamond was taken away by the royal family and was never announced for auction or anything like that.

Although I don't know how the program team got it, Su Yu made a conservative estimate.

This gem is worth at least hundreds of millions...

Hundreds of millions...

Su Yu said that he didn't want it, it was all a lie.

go with……

Still not going?

If you go, it is too dangerous and you may fail.

If you don't go, the gems worth hundreds of millions will be lost to you.

And with Su Yu's IQ, how could he not guess.

Now the whole network is probably saying that they are not going.

Even the pursuer's side, I am afraid that is the case.

In fact, to put it bluntly, this should also be the show group's momentum.

On the show team's side, I should have never thought that I would go, just to attract the heat.

And that's exactly what happened.

At this moment, in Su Yu's live broadcast room, countless people are already talking about it.

【Look! Su Shen really hesitated! 】

【Good guy! Don't go! This is so hard! 】

[Yeah, it's too difficult, just go and cool down! 】

[Don't worry, Su Shen is a very stable person and will definitely not go]

[Nima, even the pursuer said that Su Shen will not go]

There was a lot of discussion in the live broadcast room, and Su Yu didn't know about this.

At the moment, he was thinking.

Think about how likely you are to get out if you go.

What are the chances of being able to run away with gems.