Chapter 111-115

"Su God Su God! Give me an autograph!"

"God! I was taken hostage by God Su! Sisters, are you watching the live broadcast now? I'm so excited!"

"Slotting! Su Shen, I want to take a group photo, I want to take a souvenir!"

In the bank hall, a large group of people surrounded Su Yu, which made Su Yu's expression a little embarrassed.

"I understand everyone's enthusiasm, but now I'm a robber, a robber who robs a bank and treats human life like a piece of shit? Do you understand?"

Su Yu lit the gun in his hand.

But the people next to him pressed forward as if they didn't hear it.

"My God! God Su is actually going to threaten me!"

"Is this what it feels like to be held hostage? It doesn't seem like anything special."

"Damn it! God Su, I want to hug you!"

The passers-by at the scene were extremely excited.

No one expected that Su Yu would be taken hostage on the spot.

And this scene made the live broadcast room burst into laughter.

[Shen Su: I am a robber, a very fierce, very fierce kind, understand? 】

[Laughing to death, look at Su Shen's expression, he is more helpless than facing the pursuers. 】

【Beep! When others were taken hostage, they were reluctant. God Su would be fine here, but he actually begged to be taken hostage! 】

【It's outrageous! What did that girl just do? She forcibly hugged Su Shen? I don't agree! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were talking.

At the scene, after Su Yu interacted with everyone, the crowd finally quieted down.

Looking at the dozens of people at the scene, Su Yu coughed.

"Everyone, the autographed group photo is almost the same. Can you cooperate, hand over all your mobile phones, and go to the next hall to squat against the wall?"

"Yeah, yeah, I understand!"

"Me too!"

Immediately, a large group of people put their mobile phones on the ground, went to the hall next to them, and squatted against the wall in satisfaction.

Seeing this, Su Yu locked the door, and he was relieved.

"Robing a bank is more tiring than being chased by the pursuers."

Su Yu sighed and determined that they couldn't leave from here, and finally headed towards the bank counter.

"Open the door."

Su Yu walked to the counter and pointed the gun at the salesman inside.

But the girl blinked and looked at Su Yu excitedly.

"God Su, our door has long been opened."

Su Yu: ? ?

He walked to the side and saw that it was really open!

I rely on!

I stole a loneliness!

"You guys, I don't have any experience."

Su Yu walked directly into the backstage, and the girl looked at Su Yu excitedly.

"Shen Su, if we don't open the door, you will definitely take the hostages and threaten us to open the door. It will open in the end anyway."