Chapter 36

The five pursuit officers were all excited.

Without hesitation, they immediately began to investigate the houses within Donghai City that could be called luxury houses.

And after Qi Haiming's analysis, the search scope was defined as Dongcheng District, where Su Yu got off the bus.

An hour passed, and all suspicious locations were found.

"Yes, let's look for Dongcheng District first. If we are not in Dongcheng District, we will immediately find Xicheng District." Zhang Mingshan said.

Hearing the words, the others nodded.

"That's it, let's go back and rest, and the plan can be implemented tomorrow. If there is no deviation, tomorrow will be when Su Yu's feet will be exposed!"

Zhang Mingshan Road.

Wang Tao threw his fist heavily.

"Hahaha, this time I have 60 pursuers, this guy can't escape!"

Wang Tao was extremely excited.

Others expect the same.

Looking forward to a good result tomorrow.

It is best to capture Su Yu directly!

And when all the pursuers here go back to rest.

At the same time.

In a villa outside the suburb of Dongcheng District, Donghai City, Su Yu let out a sigh of relief.

"It's finally done."

Su Yu looked at the two near-perfect human skin masks in his hands and was very satisfied.

The faces of these two masks are very different.

One is the face of a young man who looks to be in his thirties.

The other one is the face of a man in his forties.

It seems that all the faces of passers-by are inconspicuous.

After confirming that the details were all right, Su Yu stood in front of the mirror and slowly put on a mask for himself.

I saw the mask tightly adhered to Su Yu's face, plus his disguised voice.

Just change your clothes.

There's no way anyone could recognize him!

This is awesome!

Su Yu was very satisfied.

The live broadcast room was also very lively.

【Stop this mask! So realistic! 】

[Good guy, fortunately Su Shen did not announce the production method, otherwise it would be incredible if he was learned by a liar. 】

[Take the fake as the real, the real with the fake, even the beard on your face! 】

【Absolutely! 】

[This mask is realistic, but the pursuer seems to have already determined the location of God Su. 】

【Walter? you sure? 】

【Of course! I just came over from the live broadcast room over there, and they will search the area of ​​Sushen tomorrow. 】

【I rely on! I'm afraid Su Shen still doesn't know! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were talking.

In Su Yu's place, he had put down his mask and took a bath to rest.