Chapter 46

Su Yu, I can't run away!

Wang Tao's voice can be said to be extremely excited!

as he said.

I couldn't catch Su Yu before because there were too many uncertain factors.

And now, the right place, the right place and the right person have everything.

Su Yu faced the defense of many high-tech and 100 pursuers.

How does he get it?

As long as he dares to come, he is self-inflicted!

Wang Tao's words shocked the others even more.

They never thought about it before, Su Yu would accept the challenge.

After all, no matter how you look at it, it's a dead end.

And now this guy Su Yu actually accepted the challenge.

Isn't that self-inflicted? !

"Su Yu is indeed very powerful, but as I said before, his self-confidence and self-confidence, as well as his rebellious mentality, have become his weaknesses after all."

Zhao Wanqing smiled.

From her psychology professor's point of view, Su Yu is obviously rebellious.

Expects attention, and likes to do things that seem impossible to ordinary people.

This can be clearly seen in the previous pursuit.

And now, Su Yu actually dared to accept the challenge!

Qi Haiming was also excited.

"I don't know when that guy will act? We may have to make arrangements in advance!"

"It should be arranged in advance, but Su Yu just announced the news. It will take some time for the program team to prepare. At the earliest, he will start tomorrow."

After Zhang Mingshan thought for a while, he quickly said.

Seeing this, Wang Tao smiled coldly.

"Okay! I'll take someone over there to set up defenses now."

"East China Sea Museum, right? Guard one step at a time, this guy, I want to see how he took the crimson moon gem!"

Wang Tao said.

Seeing this, Zhang Mingshan nodded.

"Yes, but before that, we have to prepare a plan and determine a few backup plans. This time, we can't let him run away."

Zhang Mingshan's words were unanimously recognized.

This time, it will be a lore for Su Yu!

It must be guaranteed to be foolproof!

Soon, the five pursuit officers sat together and began to discuss countermeasures.

The scope of discussion on this is very wide, including all the characteristics that Su Yu has shown so far.

Parkour, car skills, disguise, etc., are all under consideration.

Even, other factors are also taken into account!

To put an end to every chance that Su Yu might escape!

This is the determination of the hunter team now!

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers who saw all this became nervous.

[The pursuit team, this is going to be real! 】