Chapter 16

In an instant, four pursuers came towards Su Yu!

The restaurant itself is not very big. Before, there was only Wang Tao alone, which naturally seemed to be well-off.

But now, the other four pursuers have arrived.

The restaurant suddenly became crowded.

Looking at the pursuers slowly approaching from five directions, and the countless viewers watching the live broadcast in the live broadcast room, all of them raised their hearts.

At the scene, Su Yu was very leisurely.

He looked at a few people with a smile on his face.

"Wang Tao is chasing the officer, he is well prepared."

Su Yu's words made Wang Tao sneer.

"I see how you still run!"

The voice fell, and Wang Tao moved in an instant.

And behind him, the other four pursuers rushed towards Su Yu.

Seeing this, Su Yu narrowed his eyes and looked at the safe passage behind.

boom!

Su Yu stepped on the dining table.

The extremely strong physical quality endowed him with explosive power unmatched by ordinary people.

Su Yu, with one jump, jumped directly to the dining table several meters away, while Wang Tao fluttered.

"Catch him!" Wang Tao said angrily.

The other four pursuers glanced at each other and immediately moved towards Su Yu.

One of them was about to grab Su Yu, but Su Yu was just a random jump.

In an instant, he stepped on the pursuer's head and headed straight for the safe passage behind.

Three other pursuers were intercepting.

But under Su Yu's incomparably flexible posture, they all fell on the table.

And Su Yu, like a dragonfly, stepped on the dining table again and again, even on the body of the pursuer, and ran to the safe passage.

"Wang Tao's pursuit officer, I'll slip away first."

Turning around and smiling at Wang Tao, Su Yu walked down.

Seeing this, Wang Tao's face was contorted with anger.

"Damn, keep chasing!"

"The fourth group, continue to stay at the exit below, and the third group will search upward from the safe passage. In addition, Li Kai, call for monitoring in real time!"

Wang Tao kept giving orders, and he himself was running down.

In the live broadcast room, everyone watched this scene, dumbfounded.

[God Digging Su just slipped out of the restaurant like this? 】

【sky! The dance just now was so cool! 】

[Su Shen is an absolute master of parkour! And the physical strength is even more amazing. Normal people are so tossed, they have long collapsed, let alone run! 】

[Don't be too happy, everyone, Su Shen is still trapped in the building. If he wants to leave, he can only go through the safe passage and elevator. 】

In the live broadcast room, there was a lot of debate.

But there is an undeniable fact.

Even Su Yu has now run out of the restaurant.