Chapter 70

In the entire live broadcast room, the pan was fried in an instant!

Countless viewers were horrified to the extreme when they watched the two men who held the woman and the girl with a knife.

what's the situation? !

what happened? !

And inside the high-speed rail.

The curtain on the opposite side was lifted, and several people in police detective uniforms stepped out.

Su Yu's direction is the same!

"Jin Biao, let go of the hostages, you have been arrested, if you dare to hurt people, you will be punished for several crimes, and you will be punished by death!"

At the same time, behind the detective, walked out a majestic man.

The moment he saw him, Su Yu was stunned.

Good guy, isn't this Donghai Criminal Police Captain Zhong Hua? !

meet again? ?

Su Yu hesitated.

He had just realized that something was wrong.

And now it's even clearer.

These three people are clearly criminals.

Fortunately, he walked out with Zhang Feng ahead of time.

While Su Yu was thinking about it, the man who kidnapped the woman, known as Jin Biao, was already grinning.

"Don't pretend to be a living Bodhisattva with me. I and my brothers have killed so many people. Even if they surrender now, they are all dead ends!"

"I tell you, if you want these two women to live, do you just follow my request?!" Jin Biao said viciously.

In an instant, a bloodstain appeared on the woman's neck.

This made the woman look terrified to the extreme.

"Don't kill me, don't kill me, I can give you money, a lot of money, my husband is the chairman of the former Nancheng Group, do as they ask, do as they ask!"

The woman was already pale and shouted in panic.

In the live broadcast room, many viewers were even more in an uproar.

【What the **** is going on here? ! 】

【What exactly happened? ! 】

【sky! This kidnapper is taking hostages! 】

[It's over, this is a real desperado! 】

Countless people are frightened and confused.

In the entire live broadcast room, a conspicuous notice suddenly appeared.

[Global Wanted: We have just received a notification from the Donghai City Police Department that they are chasing a cross-border criminal gang on the G3002 train. At present, innocent people have been coerced, and all program progress has been temporarily suspended! 】

As soon as this barrage came out, the live broadcast room completely exploded.

[nm, is it for real? ! 】

[It's over, I feel like something is going to happen? ! 】

【etc? Isn't this the wife and daughter of the chairman of Nancheng Group? Some time ago, she donated more than one billion inheritance for public welfare, why is she **** now? ! 】

[Gan, if you don’t say I haven’t seen it yet, it’s true! 】

[Damn, my heart has been brought up, I hope this aunt and young lady are all right. 】