Chapter 25

Two pursuers in plainclothes quickly followed the mall.

It's just that as soon as they entered the mall, they were shocked to find out.

Su Yu... actually disappeared? !

After a row of shelves.

Su Yu glanced at the two pursuers, shook his head and smiled.

He was not surprised that the other party could find this place.

Just as expected.

What surprised Su Yu was that the speed was quite fast, and it was arranged so quickly.

However, if the other party is too stupid, it will not be challenging to play.

Want to catch me in the urn?

Then we have to see who is the turtle in the urn.

With a smile on the corner of Su Yu's mouth, he quickly walked towards the cosmetics section of the shopping mall.

Looking at the active cosmetics in the makeup area, Su Yu picked it up without anxiety.

If you look closely, you can see that it is still a big name.

In the live broadcast room, countless people saw this scene and were puzzled.

[What is God Su doing? Why don't you run?]

【Yes indeed! God Su, run! Such a good opportunity, you can run away casually! 】

[It seems that God Su is helping his girlfriend choose gifts? ? 】

[Don't be funny, I'm Su Shen's girlfriend, he didn't say he wanted to buy me a gift, maybe he wanted to surprise me. 】

In the live broadcast room, there was a lot of discussion.

At the scene, after taking a large piece of things, Su Yu left a stack of banknotes under the shelf and left.

At the same time, the two pursuit officers searched unsuccessfully and quickly reported the information to Wang Tao.

"Captain, I didn't see anyone!"

Didn't see anyone?

Wang Tao frowned.

The other party, did you really find something?

But he still didn't act rashly.

Su Yu was too cunning. If he led someone into the mall now, he might be out of the woods.

"Li Kai, help me get the monitoring of the shopping mall and find the trace of Su Yu."

Wang Tao spoke up.

At the headquarters, Li Kai also quickly hacked into the surveillance of the shopping mall.

But a minute later, his voice came out.

"Wang Tao, Su Yu entered the bathroom on the first floor of the shopping mall thirty seconds ago."

In the bathroom? !

When Wang Tao heard this, he immediately became excited.

Good boy, why don't you run, you run into the bathroom?

Aren't you looking for a dead end for yourself? !

"Team 4, you all go in too. As for the 1st and 2nd groups, follow me to fully guard the first floor of the mall!"

Wang Tao immediately gave an order, and led a large group of pursuers towards the mall.

At the same time, Su Yu had already entered the bathroom.